New girl. Hi.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.... from a guy who has a 620 with a 16" lift.

Have to admit Datsun cars handle better lower. As form should always follow function, as in a race horse will always look like a race horse, a lowered car will begin to more resemble what it was designed to do... be driven and enjoyed for the experience of driving it. The brain interprets this and the eye is pleased.

This.... from a guy who has a 620 with a 16" lift.

Have to admit Datsun cars handle better lower. As form should always follow function, as in a race horse will always look like a race horse, a lowered car will begin to more resemble what it was designed to do... be driven and enjoyed for the experience of driving it. The brain interprets this and the eye is pleased.

d mike has a 620 with a 16 inch lift????..... oics to prove it....

a girl? on the internet? on ratsun? WITH A DATSUN?!?!

almost 3000 posts...7 pages.... in 5 days.

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

welcome to the site, like the Z, not so much the bimmer. im sure youll find all the answers you need to any questions you have, and if this thread is a precedent, should you find yourself broken down on the side of the road... id wager there would be a race to get there first.

Pshhhhh takes a lot more than a monster truck to scare me away! Just been working and... Uh.... Getting into trouble. :-)

I know my Z needs to be lowered! I'm getting there! Just finished the nightmare that is installing an aluminum radiator with electric fans. Never again. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Pshhhhh takes a lot more than a monster truck to scare me away! Just been working and... Uh.... Getting into trouble. :-)

I know my Z needs to be lowered! I'm getting there! Just finished the nightmare that is installing an aluminum radiator with electric fans. Never again. Ever.

where did ya go?

pics of the radiator and fan that gave ya so much trouble