What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To run that thermo housing , you need 24e alternator mount and adjusting hardware also. IIRC that moves the alternator belt back one groove on the crank pulley, and allows the removal of said outer pulley. Common in the 510 KA world

This is how you delete the power steering pump. 

• Like 1

Well I'm definitely not going to have power steering.

This thing is! Going to be at Canby 16..

I've gotta do a lot!

Get my job back.. make more money to stay living here in Oly for the next 4 or 5 months.. and finish the Datsun.

Oh annnnd move back to the tricities.

Whens Canby again? Second week in June? Holy fuck shits going to be fucking close!

I need to sell some things... or stop eating. Cuz food experience as shit!

Need to not be sick!

Woke up this morning feeling okay at 10, jumped in the shower and lost all my energy and feel like I just ran 8 fucking miles!!

... fucking people..

I need a bit of reinforcements... to tell me yep thems the right wires 'do it, your right'. And so on type shit!

I want to ride my bike and sweat a shit ton but.. it's raining.

• Like 2

Move to Oregon! There's a lot of jobs around here, especially in dispensaries. Nika works at a dispensary (where most of our product goes) and she loves it! She's been there for about 4 months and is already a manager.

• Like 2

Wow that's a long lived iguana must have been one happy beast. I love Gamma she's pretty awesome a handfull but awesome.

As for my truck... thank you... but I need to really pick up the pace. And put more of my time into her. I gotta move in probably 6 months so I've got some work to do... getting my job back soon I hope.. lol. So that will help move things along.

And if Jrock buy me a battery.

• Like 2