What I'm working with!

uberkevin

Oil pan should clear just fine.

Just need to get it from jrock.. I've got alot to do still but work a ton and with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up unless I get some help it's going to keep going slow as hell.

After I got the harness in I don't like the shape that it's in... may get a different one.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've gotta get little things like screws and fuel line and wires.

Thanks man, hey how did you do your fuel pump?

I ran a walbro 255, i installed it under the truck to chassis, used the stock fuel lines and return line, although it might run better with new bigger lines, but the stock ones worked fine, since my tank was dirty i used a filter before pump, and another filter by engine, used the z32 twin turbo filters, they have good flow

• Like 2

As far as I know, the 521 never had a fuel return line, it did have that vapor line on the driver side that went to the rear driver side fender well to a canister, that is what I used as a return line on my 71 work truck, I deleted the canister in the rear fender well and routed the hose from the line straight to the vapor line fitting on the tank that the vapor canister went to, presto, I had a return line for my Dual SUs.

It's not a very big line, but it handles everything that gets past my fuel regulator on the SUs using the stock fuel pump.

• Like 4

No shit in the heater dept.. 

You should sell one of those good KA bottom ends to rhino before me makes the mistake of putting a bunch of money into some pile of rusted shit someone sold him..

Do you think your work is going to let you make it out with us on Sunday??  Or are you gonna JRock out on us??           

again

• Like 4

I've got alot!! Of ka stuff.

Truck block or what? I really need to get rid of all the ka stuff.

Also have a known runner with 190k. 240sx.

I'm not sure what your talking about bananahamuck.

But I normally work on sundays. 'Time in a half'

I'll look tho. This Sunday or when??

• Like 2

Also have a known runner with 190k. 240sx.

I'm not sure what your talking about bananahamuck.

But I normally work on sundays. 'Time in a half'

I'll look tho. This Sunday or when??

Yeah i was afraid you would have to work Sundays,,, but it is the only day Tim (izzo) gets off ,, so it had to be that day.. Make your money my man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and for fucks sake wash your hands after taking a crap.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/67790-drive-down-to-asstoreria-oregon-area-nov-29th/

short version :rofl:

http://community.ratsun.net/calendar/event/494-nov-29th-drive-from-chehalis-wa-to-astoria-or/

K,,,A!

K,,,,A!

K,,,A!

K,,,,A!

K,,,A!

K,,,,A!

K,,,A!

K,,,,A!

K,,,A!

K,,,,A!

:frantics:

• Like 1

Well I have a truck crank that's in good shape and happen to work next door to a machine shop so I get a discount. Does it just need to be honed or actually bored out?

The shop I took the block too "where it still sits" told me to find over sized pistons. So yeah a small bore.

• Like 1