What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heres a little info I thought Id stick up here from Blues Tech Tipstheres a ton more helpful info there too.The new ones with the push style clipinjector_lead.jpgCar Quest Part SK-25 Auto Zone part number is AZ #077926 GP Sorenson part number is 800-9213AC Delco part number is PT-113GM part number is 12085491injectorconns.jpgHere are two injectors readily available from a junk yard. A GM (from an Achieva and an Audi from an 89) The audi's are much better quality and include a hefty boot. The Audi had a 5 cylinder motor however there were enough connections in the engine compartment to do nearly two Zs.

Gotta spend some coin on new clips.. or try to find some a a junk yard..

• Like 1

Hey ,  should go over to the junkers tomorrow morning, and pick up a few of those connectors  ..  i got some wire cutters and extra pockets.

I told you i would come over and space out at your project with you but I have been recouping from having those two asshat twins home for Christmas vacation,, with no way to let them outside cuz of the fucking weather... 

Pretty torched mentally to say the least ..   just been sitting here watching the TV with the sound off,,

Next week though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   BOOM !! shits gonna happen for reals

• Like 1

Dude,,  have the female drop you off and i could run you back home. 

I gotta be back here at 1:20 on Fridays since school lets out earlier on Fridays for some bullshit reason...

Last time it was on a normal release time day,,, and I left your house at just before 2:00 last time and hauled balls and only beat the bus by 10 or so minutes.

i would have that dickhead Donovan get them off the bus but him and the fucking cat are always sleeping at that time of day.

• Like 1