What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lexis mom seen how much of a hassle it was for me every time I needed a cherry picker.. Fuck! Even rent one once or twice.

That was the best deal I found online.. 150 bucks shipped! I had it on a list of things to buy on my amazon account..

mms_img-149017766_zpstzrrfxhr.jpg

mms_img248713668_zpsarjcsdap.jpg

Good to see this getting a 5-speed in it. That hoist will serve you quite well in the years to come, mine has paid for itself more times than I can count. 

Thanks again for that 720 5-speed, works great, got me into work today. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is one for sale locally just like mine.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/for/4838375784.html

Wayno! I need it clean under there bad!
I could have had the 5 speed in and what not today. But want to clean a lot of stuff.
Also my friend Alex is helping a lot with stuff. He even fixed my busted ass hood pull cord. Ha.

I loved you jack/lift things.
You said you had more two more??
Could you post a picture wayno?

• Like 1

Not bad!

If I the funds.

Right now it's saving 'Master Chief' 521 moneys for future plans.

Trucks running/driving just need to work out a few things. Shifter, acceleration cable, I was using a 620 one. Fix how she sits. Pretty sure the pass side is higher then the driver side.. after the 24th 'hobospiders meet' I really want to get this front brake swap done..

• Like 1

That's a z22 plate I think. Or ka. But no I've got one in there.

Funny thing.

My truck was at my friends house well I'd go there after work in the morning for a few hours to work on the truck... tired of course and when I put the trans on the block I forgot the fork and bearing...found out after it was in the truck.. opps.. almost two days no sleep a do that so now I keep trying to write steps down.

• Like 1

I bet that will not happen again, it's a lot of work pulling it back out and putting it back in, although for some reason it always seems to slide in easy the second time. :lol:

That's a z22 plate I think. Or ka. But no I've got one in there.

Funny thing.
My truck was at my friends house well I'd go there after work in the morning for a few hours to work on the truck... tired of course and when I put the trans on the block I forgot the fork and bearing...found out after it was in the truck.. opps.. almost two days no sleep a do that so now I keep trying to write steps down.

• Like 1

So did you guys just bend back the little cut-out i made in the spacer plate,, so the slave would fit the 4speed,, or weld it back up??  Or just leave it?? 

Oh and Flat,,,,,,,,, a few of us local guys are saying hi for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,, right now.

• Like 2

I'll kill you die!!

Left it. Worked perfectly. Why change.

No I need to change it, It's only bolted to one of the transmissions I've had. Stock 4 speed. This 4 speed it didnt, Then once I swapped to the 5 it was way different... didn't know what to do but leave it haha.

• Like 1

So I've got some work I've gotta get done on the truck.

The bench seat doesn't help my back much so I think I'll take that out and put my other seats in. Or find some better ones on cl.

Headed to hobospiders on the 24th and that's about 2 or so hours from me so I really want to get my exhaust set up better.

• Like 3