What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on, it takes me 5 hours to remove and replace my transmission by myself without a transmission jack. :lol:

It's always nice to clean everything up, and usually when I change a transmission, it is in the work truck, and it needs to be done ASAP, as I need it for work.

Take your time and do it right, if you have any issues, just let me know.

• Like 2

The female of mine. She'd get out of the truck that had a propane heater in it to snap a few. Sooo I'm not sure if jrock I'd going to head me with the brake swap but he is getting me fittings.. you wanna come over to Roy we I do the brakes and help out?

Also I'll bring that one thing over you wanted to copy.

• Like 2

:lol: When I change my transmission, I make sure that I don't touch anymore than I have to, as it is very dirty under there, I can say without a doubt, I have never cleaned the underside of my cab or anything else under there since I put the cab on that frame about 14 years ago.

Yeah under that truck was ,,,,,,naaaaasty bro.

Who's takin the pictures?

• Like 1

Wayno! I need it clean under there bad!

I could have had the 5 speed in and what not today. But want to clean a lot of stuff.

Also my friend Alex is helping a lot with stuff. He even fixed my busted ass hood pull cord. Ha.

I loved you jack/lift things.

You said you had more two more??

Could you post a picture wayno?

• Like 2

. Sooo I'm not sure if jrock I'd going to head me with the brake swap but he is getting me fittings.. you wanna come over to Roy we I do the brakes and help out?

Actually yeah i would, and maybe FAT too.. i have been kinda on JayJay that he shoould change one of his trucks over and seeing/helping get one done would go along way for us. FOOTBALL is kinda a "thing" right now though.

• Like 1

I don't want to sell what I have, they are hard to find, and some are strange like the red one you touched in my garage where we were putting the tranny together.

Wayno if you had two more would you be willing to sell them?

Banana I'll talk to Alex a our it and try to find out when. Then I'll let you know.
We're doing a bunch ha.

And banana... fuck you... I work hard.. :)

• Like 1

Them are expensive, I have a heavy duty one like the first one, made for big trucks, not sure why I bought it except it was cheap($200), which is the most I ever spent on one to date.

I would find them at garage sales usually, but lately I have been finding them on Craigslist, here is one local to me.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/for/4822053908.html

Don't ever say "never", I could not have bought anything I have now when I was young like you, as a matter of fact, the only reason I can afford stuff is because I now own my house, so instead of forking out a $1000.00 or more a month in rent/mortgage payment, all I have now is property taxes, I now have some spending money, you will get there one day.

Sure would make shit a lot easier.. maybe one day.. probably never but that's okay. Hahaha.

• Like 2

Not sure about uderkevin, but I can't wait for that day. Hope there is a datsun involved  as well :P

Don't ever say "never", I could not have bought anything I have now when I was young like you, as a matter of fact, the only reason I can afford stuff is because I now own my house, so instead of forking out a $1000.00 or more a month in rent/mortgage payment, all I have now is property taxes, I now have some spending money, you will get there one day.

• Like 1

dude if you live off the grid and they ever start actually producing them there's "tiles" you can put down in place of concrete for driveways that are solar panels and they heat up and light up and stuff.... i wonder if i can find a link to them again. i really want them to come out though, redo my driveways, maybe make a new one

• Like 1