What I'm working with!

uberkevin

Like Flatcat said just trust the injectors work and if they don't ,, cross that bridge later.

That old school Sun Tune machine that sits next to the door can find some shit,,, won't tell you 1000% it's an injector but can tell you which cylinder is fucking up,, and how much..  I gots me some Noids too so can rule out bad wiring too pretty quickly.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So build the Ka already is what your saying.

Are the head bolts the same people? Can I use the l arp head studs I have in my Lz on the ka?

Alsoo...

Talking to a guy now..

200 bucks has broken guide..

Was running

I have front time set.

He's 2 hours away..

150??

20150215_152400.jpg

The problem is the alt really...

See the one on the left how it has longer arms 'where the holes are' well because they are shorter on the right one, the alt hits the alt mount... so yes I can get a different belt and it will work..

I thought maybe I could grind down the mount and that would help bring it closer to the block but nope...

• Like 1

One ,,,(the one he is using) , but i could ask if a young dude Zach if he has or knows anyone throwing one away if you want..   The boys are outta school for midwinter break again tomorrow,,, so i could wobble over and ask his dad at Terrys Automotive on Wednesday

That would be real cool.

I had one but I guess I left it or sold it.

I didn't say but I have what I need to fix this ka.. I'll look at the bearings and see how It looks in the pickup tube. If anything ever happened bad to it melted plastic will be in there.

I hope to pick it up Friday but I may pick it up the day I get back into towm. Wanna head up there with me? It's two hours away.

What day do you think you are going to be back?

On Fridays i HAVE TO be here before 1:30  ,, because it is early release day,, or the bus drive won't let the boys off the bus,, we would have to leave super early,,, or go up after my wife gets home about 7:00 pm..    Or Saturday would be easy enough.