• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while!

Guess thats a good thing really,everything is doing just fine. Tdaaj hooked me up with a working radiator so now I really don't have much to worry about..

Truck is a fucking blast to drive! She's doing real good..

I've got my list of stuff I'd like to get done before Canby.. I'll post a picture of that soon. And a few other random photos..

Got me a new phone.. stupid fucking thing was to much! But still, my phone is really the only way I'm on here.. fuck the mobile view!..

So you guys should be seeing more pictures being posted in this bitch ass thread..

• Like 2

Well today the 521 was running a little unusual.. something I never really heard her do before.. at higher rpms she would sputter kinda a lot. Well I got home after driving about 25 minutes, checked the timing, it was good. Made sure my plug wires were okay and yeah they are.

Never had a problem with my SUs other then the throttle, well I decided to make sure the damn things had atf in them..

About a half a cc..

WOW!

So I cleaned them out and put 3cc's in, went for a drive and all was better.. :)

I'll make sure that doesn't happen again..

Luckily me I had a earsyringe to get the other atf out.

• Like 1

Well today the 521 was running a little unusual.. something I never really heard her do before.. at higher rpms she would sputter kinda a lot. Well I got home after driving about 25 minutes, checked the timing, it was good. Made sure my plug wires were okay and yeah they are.

Never had a problem with my SUs other then the throttle, well I decided to make sure the damn things had atf in them..

About a half a cc..

WOW!

So I cleaned them out and put 3cc's in, went for a drive and all was better.. :)

I'll make sure that doesn't happen again..

Luckily me I had a earsyringe to get the other atf out.

• Like 1

Why in the holy mother of god did you just re-quote yer self?  

It wouldn't be till way late afternoon ( like 3pm or later ) as we have a little bit of shoring up to do on the garage up front before moving that car over from Gomer Pyles house into it.

That yellow 210 is 521gatherers car ,

• Like 1