chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F'n made it!!!

Couple minor issues but we made it!!

Lost the lower alt bolt in Redding....... Ace to the rescue.....had to go standard...but it fixed it.

EAB05262-970B-4F37-AF10-DF2059551F2E-471

Second issue.....this ended up in my tire in Grants pass.

6219FA02-8DB8-458D-9872-97534C71C05B-471

Just another reason to not like Craftsman.

You still want those control arm bushings?

yes please :)

Figured out what happened. Jeff used the 240 intake on the truck motor. In researching the truck motor there were pics of both systems. I hooked them together and it blew out the seal.

In short, I am a dumbass. :lol:

Guest Rick-rat

Tristin,

You didn't go? Is your car broke again? I couldn't go because of other committmente, however you could have used my truck to go. all you gotta do is ask

Tristin,

You didn't go? Is your car broke again? I couldn't go because of other committmente, however you could have used my truck to go. all you gotta do is ask

Well I'm pretty sure Kami was planning on banning him from Canby.  :D

• Like 3
Guest Jamee

I couldnt go because lack of funds then I end up working at the Washougal MotoCross as a caution flagger yesterday and today. Why couldnt it have been last weekend?! lulz oh wells.

Tristin,

Like we spoke on the phone... I had to play Navy :( I appreciate the offer. It would have been quite an honor to rock the rick-mobile. Thats one fine truck :wub: 

Well I'm pretty sure Kami was planning on banning him from Canby.   :D

Lol we were in cohoots the whole time. We were stirring up drama... we were planning on taking photos of us fighting at Canby and posting them. Now that I didnt actually show up, I thought about posting that I got turned away at the gates to see what reaction I got. All for the lulz.

^ Would of loved to of seen that try to happen in the first place.

I would have thrown the biggest tantrum haha :rofl:

• Like 1

You had to play navy? Man you have more excuses than a two dollar hooker getting arrested. Seems like you're done playing navy now and could have made it

Lol sure. But I have to be back in the early morning again for Sunday. Im not driving from up here to down there for just a couple hours and then drive all the way back to go to work. Canby isnt that important... there will be more.