Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

Hey naner thanks again for taking those parts to jrock. Urock!

by the stuff i have seen you will be very happy you sent the parts to him..

I aint got them there yet,, :sleep:   was to busy doing nothing yesterday and it`s FAT510s highschool graduation tonight..

But i talked to him and he will have that Nissan valve cover tomorrow..

I keed i keed

:P

or am i ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:

no the other dude with the Abe lincoln-ish beard

Must be talking about this feller

383986_10100601798672546_525734166_n_zps

That would Be @levigideon, i believe. He drove the 210 wagon with the wood roofrack.

Levi, your welcome for putting this photo up....

Must be talking about this feller

383986_10100601798672546_525734166_n_zps

That would Be @levigideon, i believe. He drove the 210 wagon with the wood roofrack.

Levi, your welcome for putting this photo up....

And it`s  Levi for the hat-trick

Naw i think i met and talked to that dude up by the main buildings ,, he was with another dude that i'm pretty sure i met before( but can`t for the life of me remember who ) and i intro-ed myself and my son and he said his name was Levi ,, but i didn`t put the gideon part together..

ok maybe ,, just maybe i'm fucking stupid ,,,,,,,,, as hard to believe as that is.

:lol:

And it`s  Levi for the hat-trick

Naw i think i met and talked to that dude up by the main buildings ,, he was with another dude that i'm pretty sure i met before( but can`t for the life of me remember who ) and i intro-ed myself and my son and he said his name was Levi ,, but i didn`t put the gideon part together..

ok maybe ,, just maybe i'm fucking stupid ,,,,,,,,, as hard to believe as that is.

:lol:

Oh shit, you figured out my full name!  :thumbup:  haha I think it may have been RedBanner that I was standing there with.

• Like 1

by the stuff i have seen you will be very happy you sent the parts to him..

I aint got them there yet,, :sleep:   was to busy doing nothing yesterday and it`s FAT510s highschool graduation tonight..

But i talked to him and he will have that Nissan valve cover tomorrow..

I keed i keed

:P

or am i ?

Hahaha. No worries. Not in a rush.

Woa woa what Nissan valve cover? Lol

i have only seen my car in one thing from canby haha and it was in daves video haha. the trip down there made me realize how reliable my ride really is, proud of it for sure. my buddy took a punch of cool pictures of tyler and dominic's  620's on the freeway. ill post pictures eventualy, he will edit them all so they are all nice and pretty for y'all ;) i would like to thank everyone for making my first datsun meet a blast!  

i have only seen my car in one thing from canby haha and it was in daves video haha. the trip down there made me realize how reliable my ride really is, proud of it for sure. my buddy took a punch of cool pictures of tyler and dominic's 620's on the freeway. ill post pictures eventualy, he will edit them all so they are all nice and pretty for y'all ;) i would like to thank everyone for making my first datsun meet a blast!

You gotta go to more! Seriously was a bitchin Tim all weekend

• Like 1

i have only seen my car in one thing from canby haha and it was in daves video haha. the trip down there made me realize how reliable my ride really is, proud of it for sure. my buddy took a punch of cool pictures of tyler and dominic's  620's on the freeway. ill post pictures eventualy, he will edit them all so they are all nice and pretty for y'all ;) i would like to thank everyone for making my first datsun meet a blast!

My son took a couple,,,, but it would seem he kinda ninja-ed your car

Baccalaureate050_zps280004a1.jpg

• Like 2

I would like to elect q-tip the president of ratsun.

Ratsun cupcakes>ratsun internets

I don't know about president, pretty sure icehouse and Thomas will have to campaign for that. :lol:

I've always thought of myself as more of the "supreme ruler" type anyway, and this sire isn't the place for that :D

• Like 1