Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

First to Canby. 10:30 Friday morning... (with tranny)

Canby2013020Large.jpg

Long as trip down the west coast, slept curled around my dogleg somewhere between Hebo and Grande Ronde way west of Canby. 521 miles of driving and got 26.97 and 30.8 MPG on the two part tanks of gas for 28.88 MPG average. Home was 26.8, 28.5 and 28.8 for 28.6MPG average. (US gallons) Fuckin AAAA as this is 34 MPG Imperial gallons here!!! Got home after tripping up the Frazer river through south central BC and down through Whistler. Got home Tuesday and still have to fill my tank. Spent yesterday catching up on mod duties.

Canby was great wasn't it? I was so busy talking and shit I forgot I had a camera and didn't take hardly any pictures. 

Adam and Jess the muddybuddies were a hit (as always) Dude thanks forgetting me the steering box I'll bring you down a case of beer next year. (I totally forgot to pack one in the last minute rush) It was good seeing you both.

Banner thanks for the steering column (ask Adam next year for a beer :lol: :lol: )

Joey, I still say that kid is too good looking to be yours.

Hang_510. Brian good to see ya again.

Rory... what can I say but thanks. You're like Santa Claus

Chester. Hope everything works out for the best. Good to see you there. Did I actually buy a cam from you???

Jennifer made me a sammish!! Well actually she gave me half of hers because I was too late getting to the concession stands before closing. (what a girl) A 2 min walk became over an hour of talking to people on the way. For the record I got to hug something else Asian at Canby beside trannys.

Micro it was great to just hang and have a few laughs. (fetish fest, not withstanding)

Noob Justin, it was still good to see ya there

The award for the biggest turn around ever....drum roll....... tish!... has to go to Dave! Death's door to ambulatory at Canby... fawkin' awesomeness to see you. Seeing you yelling and waving a stick at a car doing doughnuts on the grass was a hoot. eh? ...and yes, in Canada we do say Zed Zed Top..... no we don't, but it sound weird.

Jeff, we finally meet. Good to finally shake your hand after all these years.

Mike, good to see you...I thought we would meet up later walking around. Talked to Mend briefly.

Tim (and hot g/f (sorry terrible with names)) Chris Canook, Wide and you other Idaho guys (you know who you are) , Phil, Hammock, Jacob, Grant, I just know I'm only remembering half of you all, sorry. Till next year!!!!

• Like 6
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

521 miles of driving and got 26.97 and 30.8 MPG on the two part tanks of gas for 28.88 MPG average. Home was 26.8, 28.5 and 28.8 for 28.6MPG average. (US gallons) Fuckin AAAA as this is 34 MPG Imperial gallons here!!!

Makes sense you got better mileage coming than going, Isn't Canada up hill from here? ;)

Canby preparty in Datsunville

Trying on new shoes, when it was light

20130606_164256_resized_zps9c4a20e5.jpg

20130606_222538_resized_zpse39e7ca1.jpg

20130606_222547_resized_zps1232a9de.jpg

On the road again, I woke up drunk and then it immediately became a hangover, or I would of been driving.

20130607_065139_resized_zpsaa6f7ded.jpg

Didn't have time to do everything

20130607_065154_resized1_zps4f3ae828.jpg

20130607_065232_resized_zpsbe2e8cdd.jpg

20130607_082008_resized_1_zpsb91a8b30.jp

20130607_082011_resized_zps1e0beb28.jpg

We filled this entire area of the Redding Black Bear

20130607_085344_resized_1_zpsc0caec69.jp

20130609_092135_resized_1_zps560b5b3d.jp

Dave Witt took the best paint award, I painted that :)

20130609_133500_zpsdd54f58c.jpg

Then this B210 did nothing but break down on the way home, however. it still made it home.

20130610_144605_zps57c5ad87.jpg

We meet this Ratsuner for dinner at Black bear again, Peanut butter cups could not attend Canby this year

20130610_192550_resized_1_zps8c09b4c0.jp

Ended up getting home 11ish pm Monday night

• Like 4

First to Canby. 10:30 Friday morning... (with tranny)

Tim (and hot g/f (sorry terrible with names)) Chris Canook, Wide and you other Idaho guys (you know who you are) , Phil, Hammock, Jacob, Grant, I just know I'm only remembering half of you all, sorry. Till next year!!!!

:rofl:

It's all good man. I wouldn't remember your name either if it wasn't in your screen name.  Always a pleasure man!  Couldn't have asked for a better neighbor camping.  See you next year :thumbup:

Phil did a one wheelie burn out while smacking the drive line on the tunnel, grabbing another gear and popped that KAs ass

Better luck next time

That Ranman pic is killing me, only Cody could catch that   TWICE 

looks like the exact same expression  WOW 

nice camera work Cody

and yes the muddybuddies were also awsome

thanks Jessie.s mother in law and Brodies mom  and both you guys for bringing them 

on our way home to idaho we met a kid in Hermiston <<<i think i spelled it wrong.  :confused:

but he has a wagon and he was so stocked to see other datsuns at his work cuz i guess he dont see to many

so we gave him a sticker cuz it turns out he is on here hahahahaha 

cant wait till next year cuz i hope my queen will be running.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1