Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When ya gonna build a lego datsun?

ive messed with the idea... i talked with skibbert about building a replica engine out of technic. if i could get that down then id look into building the rest of my truck or something.

i had such a great time, it gets better every year, next year hopefully i will have my truck also!! and there might be a complete makeover on the goon :sneaky: 

we will see tho i miss it already and other than joey's buddy and him getting in a prissy fit we were all fairly good boys!! :w00t:

• Like 2

Ill post in the pic thread in a bit. But its a 2013 pic thread fatty fingers.

So what the hell do you look like??  there was a few guys i never walked up to but figured out who they were but  you,,,  i can`t place at all.

And on that same note ,, i don`t think i said 4 sentences to Izzo other than hello ,,nice day and worthless crap like that :hmm:

So what the hell do you look like??  there was a few guys i never walked up to but figured out who they were but  you,,,  i can`t place at all.

And on that same note ,, i don`t think i said 4 sentences to Izzo other than hello ,,nice day and worthless crap like that :hmm:

I was there on Saturday. Black Blazer hat,  Black Blazer shirt with a Nikon camera around my neck.

I hope your talkin to Draker cuz i was the fat , long haired dude that borrowed you hotdog skewers ,,, :lol:

@ Draker: are you young and thin with a Abe Lincoln-ish beard ?

yes im talking about draker  :rofl:

sad that ive only seen you once and been to ur house a few times.... 

• Like 1