Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

Not true,,,  some douche bag 1200 guy reached into Cdubs car and turned it off because he said it was smoking him and his fat ugly wife out ,,,,,,,,,  apparently.

:sneaky:

theres more to the story tho... i was letting the car warm up so tay and i could head north. it doesnt like to just get in and go when u first fire it up. he came over and asked if i could turn it off cause they had lawn chairs and such sitting behind it. i said ok... its a fair enough request. so i said bye to nanners and ted (we were infront of the car) by the time i got to the fender he was all in my car and turned it off! i told him in no uncertain terms with very colorful expletives that his actions were un appreciated. i got in the car and fired it up... which rewarded him (now sitting behind my car) with a nice flavorfull puff of super rich 240Z "good morning" smoke. side note here... my flywheel is almost unsafely lightened... the L26 in my 240 raps out like a street bike... the cam didnt make the situation any better... long short of it... i cant just let out the clutch and gently roll away...itll stall out instantly. so i have to goose the throttle a bit and work the clutch to go from a stop... so as i was pulling out he ran over and tried to climb in my window and grabbed me yelling about how i was just revving it up to put more fumes in the air.... my first thought was to get out and fold him in half... but i didnt need to cause a scene by beating up an old man. i just let it go... chances are he'll die of natural causes or exaust fumes by next canby 2014

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His chances would have exponentially increased if he reached in my window, grabbed me and started yelling...

judging by the look on his face as i reached for my seatbelt he instantly was reconsidering some of the decisions he had made... 

since im here... i just remembered something from the trip down...lol... tay and i were running late to meet up with the caravan... which is normal when you bring a girl with you... i pulled in to spiffys off of I-5 south and pulled into the far side of the lot where the dattos were waiting for me. i was standing there BSing with the guys and some kid walks up and says "hey man, nice car! havent seen one of these in a while" as i turned to see who he was talking to/about... in a parkinglot of 510s... i felt the glare of dirty looks burning into my skin... cause he was walking up to my car... 

You talkin about the fat dude tryin to start shit with everyone??

I love messin' with stupid people.

its not as fun when its so easy.

first words outta this guys mouth were almost enough for me to knock him out.

but messed with his head instead  :devil:

its not as fun when its so easy.

first words outta this guys mouth were almost enough for me to knock him out.

but messed with his head instead  :devil:

You can usually tell within a few words wether they are intentionally trying to piss you off or they're just stupid.....

........9 times out of 10...........they are stupid.......in which case knocking them out serves no purpose.......and it's not even satisfying....because they are too stupid to understand why they got decked. Now they just think your an asshole.........which, I guess, doesn't matter either..........but I never feel better after punching out a retard.....

......not that I've done that.

That reminds me.....

When Kendall and I went to Ace hardware in Redding to find me an alternator bolt......we noticed something as we walked in...

2 rather charming young ladies behind the counter........probably not street legal....

Walking through the store looking for nuts and bolts....we noticed a couple more rather attractive young ladies......this is a hardware store, right??

As we made our way to the back, the only man in the store (who had to be close to 50) pointed us in the direction of the bolts. I grabbed what I needed and headed back to the front.

As the girl was checking us out she was whispering something to the other checker.....then the phone rang up front (an internal kind of ring)....

The one that wasn't helping us picked up and was whispering more words to our checker as she was eyeing us with a confused look.

"Our manager wants to know if you want a job here?".....they asked Kendall.

She declined and that was that.............

............when we got to the car is when I thought of all the things I should've said........I'm usually pretty quick......but I was a little confused by the situation.

Was he just following Kendall around with the cams??

What kind of old ass perv is hiring hot, underage girls to work in a hardware store?? When I brought the nut, bolt, and washers to the counter, she asked me what they were and how much they cost....

What about me?? What if I needed a job?? God forbid you hire someone who nows what they're doing.....let's keep it perv.

Those are just a few.....

bummer i wish i could have seen all this !!  but a bottle of CAT URINE will make you oblivious to lots of things...

Hey, it was only 50% "cat" urine...

You talkin about the fat dude tryin to start shit with everyone??

That dude started to come at me late at night when I walked my girl to the showers on the other side of the fairgrounds about his stupid camera someone stole and how he had to leave right now cause everyone was starting shit with him.

Told him he's gotta wait and it sucks he "lost" his camera.........he got a little irritated with me.......so he paced in front of the gate till 8am......what a fool.

I love messin' with stupid people.

What a tweeker, lol

if its the same guy he kept repeating himself and told you the same thing at least 3 times 

he was whispering ( they told me to be quiet so im just going to go over here and be quiet )

( if anyone wants me I will be over here and I will be quiet )  

some crazy people ???

I just thought he was super drunk