My friend Tim's '77 hatchback

datsunfreak

Crafty? 

JDM bumpers. Problem?

Yes, very much so.   :rofl:

For Tim, when it comes to "spend $250 for a JDM bumper" or "spend $250 for something to make it faster/handle better", he ain't buying no damn bumpers...    ^_^

We'll either modify the lights or replace them with something slimmer. No biggie. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Tim, when it comes to "spend $250 for a JDM bumper" or "spend $250 for something to make it faster/handle better", he ain't buying no damn bumpers...    ^_^

It is usually about this point where I say something like, "I prefer the bumper-less look."  But truth is, I'm beginning to come around to the fact that a B-210 needs something in the gaps.  

It is usually about this point where I say something like, "I prefer the bumper-less look."  But truth is, I'm beginning to come around to the fact that a B-210 needs something in the gaps.  

Bumper-less looks too unfinished. 

So much time and effort has been put into this car. 

She deserves some proper bumpers. 

JDM bad ass bumper up front. Split Camaro bumpers out back. 

Hmm, I wonder if the split bumpers from the Spitfire would work on the rear... I gots me some o' them.

Either you or datsun freak has a bad assed white 1200, with flares. All I remember is you are from Texas and have 1200 in your name/avatar

Which one of you has it?

It inspired me to get a 1200 lol

Well, The Chickenhawk is my yellow and black 1200 with flares and, if I may be so immodest, was pretty bad ass before we did an enginectomy.

• Like 1

American 70's car bumpers work on the rear of the B210. Got to cover a large area die to US version lacking rear valance.

I did one years ago, got what I think was a Chevelle (60's) bumper. cut it in half and took a small section of the center to make it work width wise and it looked beautifull.

Might still have a photo, let me dig in my files.

This!!! It would look good, IMHO 

Either you or datsun freak has a bad assed white 1200, with flares. All I remember is you are from Texas and have 1200 in your name/avatar

Which one of you has it?

It inspired me to get a 1200 lol

Datsun Freak has the white 1200 with flares. And yes, It is bad assed. I have seen it in person. Right hand drive and a 510 IRS. Neither of my 1200's are flared....Yet.