Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might not have a whole lot of body lines but a lot of work and time went in to that build. By the way any one ever see whats under the back side?

Yea, he has a Jaguar rear end in it. The rear section has been cut out and set up on a tube framework he made. He seems to be into the Mazda B13 rotary motor turbo charged. It's a bit wacked out but I like it. Just wished I could have seen it up close.

15 minutes after the superbowl i typed in that exact phrase..  The links ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,were endless.

I was at the fruit stand picking up oranges this last  Monday and the old dude brought up the subject of those heartless fucks that ran the "I'm going to Disneyland" commercials the day after IN OUR AREA!!   The guy started off with SOBs and morphed into a Liam Neeson meets George Costanza ,, in some crazy ass language that i have no idea what it was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and yet I knew exactly what the dude was saying... 

Seaturkeys football ,,, damn it

I had somewhat went through this earlier as the Tumwater high school lost to a much less powerful team,, when our all state kicker (can kick 45 yarders consistantly )  missed an extra point after half time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we lost by one god damn point.

got your package ! man thanks you know i've been wanting one of those . And now i see why you wanted to show this to banana ! 

IMAG4533_1_zpsnnv94zp7.jpg

Did you notice the seaturkey emblem on the helmut and the jersey meld into a Thor looking wing thing?? :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I'd say so! Cool pic though. Oh, by the way, that is a sweet a$$ garage you got going on there. Wish I still lived in Marin!!

Thx man.....not mine though.....I just treat it like it is..... :rofl:

.....my boss is very tolerant of my Datsun doings......and I thank him for it constantly.......

• Like 3