Which color should I powder coat my wheels?

Icehouse

My new tires came in the other day. Thought about re painting the rims but since I will have everything apart and have a second set of matching wheels I thought it might be a good idea to powder coat them. The tough part is deciding a color. If anyone wants to photo shop different colors that would be great! I'm also going to lower it another few inches at least. Just saying if you're already in photoshop :)

I was thinking about a dark gold color....

Profile%2525201.jpg

IMG_6039.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a nice flat metallic bronze or even a black metallic that we just did hans lexus wheels in that is sweet.... that i been wanting to do on a set of wheels......been thinking about one of mine but nothing that is nice enough to warrant new wheels....i did my boat trailer in this dark grey metallic that is about 5 shades darker than your paint color that would be a nice compliment...but u gotta bring them down...

who you gonna have coat them ... i would love a chance to help out a fellow ratsuner for a good deal but i am in olympia ....we do a ton of wheels ...i can whip them out pretty quick...like i said we do a ton on of custom wheels...

2eDeYe' date='26 January 2012 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1327592198' post='620223']

Hot pink with sparkles :lol:

dont laugh my buddies a has a ae 86 with just that for drift, his girl runs it and they have 6 inch acrylic heels in the back window with pink sparkles in it...i got a couple local drift cars that run my wheels too....heres the only reason i did it... its a e30 bmw ........that runs a ca18 det.....i decided i could accept that...he also fields a s13 that is sponsored by nos so we just did a ton of rota wheels bright ass orange...

some samples to wet your imagination

SnowStormDec2009159.jpg

this is a sweet color i ordered for myself.... for set of wheels for my mazda.....this is a banshee frame

7afc956b.jpg

this is that charcoal color we used on my bnephews b....same as my boat trailer

38ba499e.jpg

my bright white titans...on my b

47458f83.jpg