mklotz70 NL320

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on first there Mike, yeah, I think I left before you got in ..... Next time I guess, no, I didn't bring a Datsun, drove the old truck down with the ladies in this time. Must have been my friends cars you saw over against the wall there!

Thanks! I saw another BC car about the color of yours, but it was a two door and had a killer FI setup on it...my bad. Next year we're going to take two trucks!! I suppose I should go get busy!! :)

Jeff...buddy!!! Always great seeing you, even if it's never long enough!!

It always seems that way, maybe AMI will have a bbq. Somehow I doubt you are going to blue lake :D

Thanks Pac!

Jeff....I already told John Ramos that if he comes to Blue Lake, I'll come down and chat with him since I didn't hardly talk to him sunday....but I seriously doubt I'll bring a datsun. If you came down...same thing....otherwise, I doubt I'll even go. hhmm....maybe I'll take the NL and park it in the parking lot just to tease them :)

okay...I went back and fixed the pics links on the first page. I guess I had moved the pics to different folders. I also added the rest of the update to that posting to keep the info in one spot.

first night back...about time for a nap! :)

Or my 59 :D I win the oldest datsun contest :D hehe

Mike I miss all of your pics :( especially the machine that makes everything look new :D I know I haven't updated my project that much either.....

ya....you better step it up buddy!!! I've got you beat on both views and posts to my thread!! :) Slodat has us both beat :(

I'm planning on starting on the brakes soon, so hopefully, more pics soon. I still need to go back and update the rest of the alt bracket build.

ya....you better step it up buddy!!! I've got you beat on both views and posts to my thread!! :) Slodat has us both beat :(

I'm planning on starting on the brakes soon, so hopefully, more pics soon. I still need to go back and update the rest of the alt bracket build.

Your build is sick! Thats why. I try and update mine as much as possible, but at this point the only really cool mod I've done is my exhaust tunnel... I love your thread because, everything looks new when you done :D Its also a datsun I've never really tinkered with which also makes it fun. Have you found of if the oregon shop is have a BBQ? We need a smaller meet so we can have more time to chat. Canby just had so many dudes it was hard to have a good conversation with any one person. I did have a great time though.

I talked to Nelson at the show and he said their buried. Maybe DatNW will have another swap meet or something. I'd love to see AMI do another.

There's several other cruise in's coming up that some of the dato guys are talking about attending......but they're hot rod based.

.....you know you're going to have to make a new siggy since Dillon owns that ride :)

I got the rotors yesterday. I picked up the rebuild parts for the RX7 4 piston calipers a couple of weeks ago. We'll see what comes together for the NL :)