mklotz70 NL320

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not bad for $50 :) At that price, I won't cry when I have to cover it with real paint in a year or two.

Nice to see you back.

I'm thinking about entering it in a show at 122nd and division(Les Schwab) since it's the last chance I have for this year. It's an open show. The NL sure got some lookers while it was in the pinstripers booth today. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I don't think I'll bother taking a wheel off to show the brakes like I do at the dato shows....nobody is going to know that's not a stock option :) ....plus...i'm lazy :)

I'm working near Tulsa right now. I was at an IHRA national event today in Tulsa. I grew up in Kansas, but left nearly 20 years ago. I forgot how close minded "car guys" are. We are blessed in the NW in that respect. I would think your truck will be received well there. Not the case here...

Thanks guys.

Questions were about the brakes, eng size, and "what is it?"

It was an open show, so there was nearly new cars there as well. A HIN type car or two. Some really different stuff and some really killer street rods. I didn't get any neg vibes from anyone there. Lot's of love. One guy...in his 60's or 70's....was dead sure that my NL was the one he got hit in and had his arm shattered. I suppose it's possible, but extremely unlikely.....but it was 40+ years ago....so even if it had been complete fixed up, it could be as weathered as it is. He didn't have any way to verify it or I would have made a point to recontact him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...