Sightings

Saw this 521 just now at in n out in manteca looked pretty clean and had a 5 lug swap. I'm thinking there's something underneath the hood

5 lug swap or adapters to go from 6 lug to 5 lug? With the looks of the offset on those rims and how far they stick out, my guess is that he just has some adapters installed.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a yellow '79 210 wagon on Fountain in Hollywood a few weeks ago and saw it again today. Couldn't get a pic cause someone was behind me and no place to pull over. Also saw a blue truck just around the corner from me in West Hollywood and a yellow truck going north on Orange in Hollywood a couple weeks ago. Couple days later saw a '70s B210 on Hollywood Blvd turning south on Orange. Sorry kids, didn't have my camera. I never see that many Datuns so close to each other. Teach me to have a camera at all times. Wonder if any of them are on here.

Saw a black 620 on the freeway in Santa Rosa this morning on my way to work. I saw him there other day as I was walking through a cross walk I gave two thumbs up. Today he was merging on as I passed into the right lane. He was sitting back a few car lengths so I made a motion with my arm to "get up here!" And he threw some deuces at me and I smiled like a kid on Xmas morning.

Spotted minty and my brothers dime today.

1501753_10201183348530640_801879515_n_zp

What the heck is going on with those tight pants?!?

You can go to tristins with out tight pants. There pretty comfortable....so are the raw denim ones...
  • Like 1