Sightings

U have to Remeber mike there still young so it's form over function for them in the pant dept ........ Ov

Few more years it will be Velcro shoes and dickeys

i have never worn skinny jeans in my life. relaxed fit dammit

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have never worn skinny jeans in my life. relaxed fit dammit

Im pretty skinny, so skinny's fit like straights. I will take straights an skinnys over baggy jeans any day. jeans look best when they are fitted. My favorite pair of jeans are Levi 511's i have atleast 5 pairs. 

• Like 1

I used to wear Wranglers ( my co-workers called them "stranglers" ),but got tired of not being able to get my keys &.stuff out of my pocket,s easily. Also, all the "moose knuckle" jokes got old. I'm an old guy now,so I wear relaxed fit jeans.

Im pretty skinny, so skinny's fit like straights. I will take straights an skinnys over baggy jeans any day. jeans look best when they are fitted. My favorite pair of jeans are Levi 511's i have atleast 5 pairs.

Gheyest post of the year award right here^^^^^^^

• Like 1

There is a regional disconnect for the purpose of blue jeans going on here. Apparently in the Pacific NW it's a fashion statement. In Texas (except for City Boys)  Denim is a thin barrier that separates your Ass from whatever wants to rip it to shreds. Be it a surface (Asphalt, Concrete, Dirt, Rock, or Cactus), when you fall down drunk, lay down your motorcycle, or are thrown from a horse. Or be it organic, (Fire ants, Rattlesnakes, your neighbors Rottweiler, or the pissed off Brahma rodeo bull that you accidentally stumbled into his pen.) Personal experience. Goes back to,"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough!"

• Like 1

Fitted jeans will always look better IMHO, and are more comfortable. If you haven't worn a pair, go to the store and try a pair on.

Also, I have always hated the sound of the legs on baggy jeans hitting each other.

Nice looking 510! Techno Phantoms or Star Sharks? Kinda tough to tell from this distance..

To be honest, I am not sure. I have been trying to figure out what the wheels are. 

Those are Star Sharks. Shark points go all the way to the lip where Phantoms only have one set go to the lip... the "cutout" spokes are about half the distance of the others. 

It's a Hayashi Techno Racing, at least that's what mine say on the back.    :thumbup:

Hayashi-Techno-Racing-TRV.jpg

The pictures look like the spokes are too sharp for Techno Racings. I had considered those, but the points are too different. 

Edit: I just looked at a full resolution photo via his Flickr and they are for sure TRs. 

It's a Hayashi Techno Racing, at least that's what mine say on the back.    :thumbup:

Cool; I thought they were these. Star Sharks have the bolts that go around, but I have seen a set or two that are one piece and don't have em. Tough to see from that distance if the points were sharp or rounded like the Technos. Thanks for clearing that up.. as well as my miscalling the Techno Racings, Phantoms, for whatever reason..

Cool; I thought they were these. Star Sharks have the bolts that go around, but I have seen a set or two that are one piece and don't have em. Tough to see from that distance if the points were sharp or rounded like the Technos. Thanks for clearing that up.. as well as my miscalling the Techno Racings, Phantoms, for whatever reason..

I am going to have to pull one off tomorrow now. But yeah they look like these Tr's. 

sorry for the shit pictures...

1226132112_zps4667a6ba.jpg

1226132112a_zpsf7111d78.jpg

1226132123_zps487c9685.jpg

this thing was a little monster when the guy use to drag it. it has a 1.3b something rotary engine in it. it hasnt run for five years now i think is what he said because he blew the tranny and has not had the time to fix it. really cool guy, i told him he should check this forum out. he said that he hears that a lot haha. anyways, this was up in a random neighbor hood in arlington-ish area, he is working on one of my friends gti's. we exchanged our stories and shit while my friends looked at me like... "can we leave yet." good times