Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With with my roommate to her dads place in Port Angeles. Spotted this 280z for sale at an RV place in Sequim:

0123-1full.jpg

0123-2full.jpg

0123-3full.jpg

This reminds me of the brand new 260z (same color) that my Dad had when I was a kid. I've wanted one like it ever since! Not in a hurry to get one right now though. Too many projects already.

This reminds me of the brand new 260z (same color) that my Dad had when I was a kid. I've wanted one like it ever since! Not in a hurry to get one right now though. Too many projects already.

They wanted $5k for it. Plus youd have to make the big journey up to Sequim to snag it... it was pretty damn clean though. 

They wanted $5k for it. Plus youd have to make the big journey up to Sequim to snag it... it was pretty damn clean though. 

ok I just wanna point this out then im out tristin ... so far u drive your "roomates" car in the cold with heated seats and go to your "roomamtes" dad's place in port angeles....is it just me or are u maybe using the wrong "term"... well does roommate mean something different on the subs....lol

ok I just wanna point this out then im out tristin ... so far u drive your "roomates" car in the cold with heated seats and go to your "roomamtes" dad's place in port angeles....is it just me or are u maybe using the wrong "term"... well does roommate mean something different on the subs....lol

Haha Miranda and I are just roommates for sure. But doesnt mean we havent had our fun though... check the post tits thread... but right now we just hang out a lot. I have my own room lol. 

But yes, I sleep in my own room... now. I wasnt when I first moved in. 

Owned by an older dude; didnt look well taken care of :(

Maybe it's a warning to you about what happens when you marry a chick that makes you sleep in your own room.

Or did you mean the car?

I passed a primer black early 80s 200sx with banged up tail lights coming outta Centralia yesterday, in the lizard mobile,  but he didn't really look over.

• Like 1