Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got oics of this one I've been seeing for months. This is the guy that drove right by me when I was broke down on the side of the road in MY 521. I couldn't just leave a Datsun owner in need like that.

IMG_20130213_073015.jpgIMG_20130213_073025.jpgIMG_20130213_073040.jpg

Also, saw a yellow 210 today, real clean, sounded engine swapped, quiet, but quick.

In northeast Portland... I met the guy I think owns this one, just can't remember when or where. IMG_20130212_170637.jpg

That's me.. I saw you standing there and recognized you and threw a wave, and remembered you lived in like Or City or some shit so I kept on rollin, sorry I just live right down the road or I would offer a ride :bye:

I know we have met as well, and other than seeing you at a couple meets I don't know where. Oh well.

Yer device takes crappy oics though. :no:

:lol:

• Like 1
That's me.. I saw you standing there and recognized you and threw a wave, and remembered you lived in like Or City or some shit so I kept on rollin, sorry I just live right down the road or I would offer a ride :bye:

I know we have met as well, and other than seeing you at a couple meets I don't know where. Oh well.

Yer device takes crappy oics though. :no:

:lol:

Yep, it does, its a front facing camera too. So I point the screen and peek around it to get the shot. I'm staying in Cornelius for a few days anyway, my new truck became my next project 30 minutes after I bought it, so I'm working on it in a better setting than my gravel driveway since its the tranny I'm changing.

I finally got oics of this one I've been seeing for months. This is the guy that drove right by me when I was broke down on the side of the road in MY 521. I couldn't just leave a Datsun owner in need like that. IMG_20130213_073015.jpgIMG_20130213_073025.jpgIMG_20130213_073040.jpg Also, saw a yellow 210 today, real clean, sounded engine swapped, quiet, but quick.

carma is a bitch 

do unto others as you would like done to you 

chances are when that ruck breaks down someone will drive by him 

or it will happen where there is no one to drive by and help him 

• Like 1

Pulled up to a stop light today and i seen this beautiful little thinnng behind me and Mastercheif

I now know I am not the only one driving a 521.

I flagged him down and ended up giving him my name and a Ratsun sticker.

As im not good with names I forgot his.

But he seemed like a pretty cool guy the little time i spent with him.

Hope he says hi.

Heres the gold!

DSC_0029_zpscb9419e0.jpg

carma is a bitch 

do unto others as you would like done to you 

chances are when that ruck breaks down someone will drive by him 

or it will happen where there is no one to drive by and help him 

Maybe...

Wasn't a big deal though, I would have told him I had it handled, because I did.

I'm surprised he made it across the bridge with the damage to the front end. If I can locate what impound yard the ZX is at, I'll see whats going to happen to it. Most likely be scrapped for salvage.. 

Damn that sux if fucked up the asphalt they will stick him with that repair