• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Light yellow 510 2 door - just South of Woodburn,Oregon,around 4PM,

Southbound on I5. Anyone here?

did it have the BRE stripes?

saw a yellow 620 in keizer at the verda and chemawa 4 way stop, too dark for a pic. looks pretty clean from what i could see

Drving in Lawndale/Hawthorne area and saw a silver 810 wagon with round headlamps lowered opposite direction from where I was driving , both crossing over Hawthorne Blvd. I was moving n/b and the 810 was moving s/b. Anyone from here?

Also saw a B210 4 door very nicely build on the 10 frwy e/b about 1 month ago. It had overseas bumpers and it was lowered and well built. The 810 wagon looked in need of paint/body work, the B210 looked finished. The B210 was avocado green ( stock color I guess) . Both nice to see. Not your usual Datsun.

Can we please stop talking about how to post pictures in this Sightings thread? This new problem already been discussed over and over in http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50139-img-code-no-longer-ftw/

Let's get back to datsun Sightings!

Wow....why didn't we think of that.......hhmm.....maybe because that thread wasn't even started until more than a day after it was brought up here?  Sure....no prob