Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw the following near 100 Oaks mall in Nashville today. They were not far from the Lane Motor Museum, so perhaps they were making their way there. If you love old foreign cars, make a visit to the Lane Museum sometime.

aug2411050.jpg

aug2411049.jpg

the 320, a perfect 1600 and a vintage Toyota Land Cruiser.

I saw this 521 in Murfreesboro

aug2411051.jpg

I'm posting this here, as well as in the CL thread, because I actually went and sought it out with Pumpkin after finding the garage sale CL ad about it, even though the sale doesn't start until tomorrow. If Brodster and I had more room, I would have been all over this, but since we don't, I hope that someone here may be able to swoop it up if they're interested. It's in the back alley way of this dude's house, and he's looking for someone to make him an offer on it.... starting tomorrow at 2pm.

8429 17th Avenue SW (between Thistle and Cloverdale)

Seattle, WA 98106

So, here's my sighting. 1964

IMG00225-20110825-1847.jpg

IMG00226-20110825-1847.jpg

IMG00227-20110825-1848.jpg

a friend in Spokane sent this to me. She was pretty excited to show me.... :lol:

620.jpg

I am over there once a week or so and always see that 620, never snapped an oic of it before though. Last time i was over there (last week) I saw 3 different people taking oic's of my truck, thought for sure it would end up on ratsun somewhere lol!

Good looking out!

Wish there was some Ratsuners in Baker! Cruised around all day in my truck, got 4 comments and 2 pics taken but nobody ever knows what it is!! Well the Schwans guy did, he was kinda drooling over it.

One guy said I had a nice paint job, "Its 40 year old original man!!" "Makes it even better!!"