Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No pics or many details, (i was cruising down the carpool lane and he was creeping in rush hour traffic) but saw a 510 wagon that was maybe blue on the sides with a black roof. Looked to be lowered, aftermarket wheels and really bright blue headlights. On 405 northbound this morning just north or the Kennydale hill in Renton.

Saw this green 260 in Coeur D Alene and ended up following him all the way to sandpoint. I wish i was drivin the 620, but he got a thumbs up from me in the stratus!

2011-08-11_11-36-01_639.jpg

2011-08-11_13-04-15_670.jpg

You were in CDA and didnt call?! This upsets me!! haha

I spotted this beast today :)

IMAG0414.jpg

I bought it this morning, locals might recognize it from craiglist. Keep your eyes out for a build thread :). Picked it up for five bones!!

green.jpg

Saw this at lowes today, left a registration form for the multi state grand datsun classic under the wiper///had a temp handicap paper on dash so may not be willing to travel

Coming home from Oregon City today, saw a nice clean 521 heading south on I5. Took a picture but it had too much setting sun behind it. Got up next to the guy and it was Jon521. lol Gave him a wave on our way by.

Truck looks good Jon.thumbup1.gif

You picked up a datto for 5 bucks?? :blink: WINNING!!

:lol:

I win a little here... I win a little there....

Saw the yellow 620 in yelm friday

0812111704a.jpg

0812111704.jpg

0812111705.jpg

saw the 521 n yelm aouta month ago

0429111737.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Coming home from Oregon City today, saw a nice clean 521 heading south on I5. Took a picture but it had too much setting sun behind it. Got up next to the guy and it was Jon521. lol Gave him a wave on our way by.

Truck looks good Jon.thumbup1.gif

haha thanks Jes. i saw some one pull up next to me, at first i thought it was going to be some POS honda because i have that honda emblem hangin off the back of my truck :fu:

but it was really jester and his family (?)! haha good see a familar face drivin home by myself with no tunes