Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Datsun 120Y on the streets of Crete, Greece. Also spotted an ancient 411 that looks like it's been in the same spot for 20 years. Oics of that one tomorrow.

More Datsuns from my travels. 411 in Crete. Right by the inner harbor of Chania (and doesn't look like it's moving any time soon) if anyone finds themselves on Crete and wants to see it.

DWsD3l.jpg

sfqb1l.jpg

kuoZll.jpg

fEcG3l.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

Kami I seen you a bunch of times on the Ross Island Bridge. If anybody gets a oic of me playing my horn I buy you a 40 of PBR.

Seen Yello620 too a couple times last week going east bound off of 5 about six o'clock or so... what you doing over there Jason?

I spotted so many Datsuns and Ratsunistas this week it was crazy. At least a dozen or more. I saw this thing parked and was flat blown away. I have no idea what the actual year is. It must be the last version and an '80s model... I guess? Skool me here guys.

Datsun511a.jpg

Datsun511b.jpg

Datsun511c.jpg

Datsun511d.jpg

I Bet it wasn't me,i've been on the Ross Island bridge twice in my life once in the army green/grey truck once in the white 620..

I See That Orange Wagon All The Time In Ceres

He Always Fills Up On Gas By Gallo On Yosemite

i avoid Ceres like the plague. i only go there if i HAVE TO. lol. but this picture was taken on the corner of mitchell and service facing north.

Met this guy while taking trip over by hospital ,,found out we have mutual friend ( the guy with the white 411 sedan i egged into going last year ) I am really hoping he will roll with us to Canby next year...picture is blown up cell pic this thing shines like a diamond. He says if he aint going 70 he aint going..

Nice guy..and was surprised i knew what it was,, :D

Picture0813122057_1-1.jpg

• Like 1

Just saw Laecaon at Wendys across the street from my house about 10 minutes ago.

Aha! Found where you live!

Is your goon ever visible? I drive on Cornelius Pass all the time and never see you

Definitely on lunch break.