Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this beauty right next to Safeway in Junction City, Or. So clean that I was holding up traffic to take a picture of this as you can see in the second shot...

This is the second fully restored 510 I've seen out in Junction City, the other was Blue. Who owns it and where do you live!!!!

4-29-12-1.jpg

4-29-12-2.jpg

Friday Around 1pm at the Am/pm on Northgate way.greendatsun002.jpggreendatsun001.jpg

Super clean truck...

Yeah it was nice. I've seen it around a couple times but couldn't get any pics. I was in a big hurry or i would have got out and took some more.

yes very clean truck! love the white top/green bottom!

the green/white 521 I think was built by DRIVEN, look up backwoods tribute 72 521 on google.

Holy crap! I thought that thing got shipped to Hawaii. My brother (BACKWOODS DAVE) sold it a couple years ago. I did the mechanical and he did all the body and paint work. It was pretty nice when I last saw it and looks exactly the same in the pics now. Cool to see it still on the road. He doesn't get on here much any more but I'll definitely let him know it's alive and well.

• Like 1

yesterday was full of 510 goodness for me!!

seen on the bridge to I84

2752c898.jpg.

And this one was a great end to the day!

cef76592.jpg

SR swap, 4 wheel disc breaks, rims, coilovers! very full of win, the owner came out when i was dropping off a ratsun card and i told him to log on. Nice dude