SWDP 5th Bar-B-Que, 3 day event thread

Steroid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back from Monterey at 4pm, returned the rental suv, picked up the dogs from the pet resort, already re- wired my ignition and took a spin round the block. I'll be loading supplies and hittin the store in the mornin for some food n cold stuff to drink, then on my way to the Wigy. I'll see yall tomorrow!

I came but there was only like 9 cars there at about 230 in the afternoon.i drove in and drove right out.i hope you guys have a good time.

Wait 9 cars?? Ray and I left at 1:30 and there were 17 trucks and cars not counting us...Wait, maybe yu got there during the "Fontana Datsun Dealership" run..they were gonna take 10 trucks over to Fontana Datsun for a photo shoot....................................Sure wish we cud have stayed longer..Lots of fun to be had and really nice gettin to see all the guys again....I will post my pictures tomoro....

All i can say is ....wow !

Evetything today went smooth...the food was great...the pool was warm...the trucks were awesome & we wrapped up the day listening to the band for 4 hours !

This event as always is made possible by everybody pitching in & working together..swdp thanks you.

Ill be posting my pix soon..i took a bunch :)

I came but there was only like 9 cars there at about 230 in the afternoon.i drove in and drove right out.i hope you guys have a good time.

I saw you drove right pass them, they where on the right *the other trucks) taking pics as you went down that street... You made a left into a super market...

I had to work. sorry ya'll....

Wait 9 cars?? Ray and I left at 1:30 and there were 17 trucks and cars not counting us...Wait, maybe yu got there during the "Fontana Datsun Dealership" run..they were gonna take 10 trucks over to Fontana Datsun for a photo shoot....................................Sure wish we cud have stayed longer..Lots of fun to be had and really nice gettin to see all the guys again....I will post my pictures tomoro....

that is when i showed up so now i wish i hung around oh well next time.besides i got my own truck at home to work on.hope you guys had a good time though.

Damn this was a Great Event!! Thanks to everyone that came out and the Band for Kicking out the Jams for hours!!!Looking forward to next year!!!!

I'm gonna need the year to recover, had a liitle "Too Much" fun! Hellova party last night.Good times for sure!Thanks for packin up my gear Derek. PRIMO!

• Like 1

I had a great time. The truck guys know how to do a BBQ, The band was kickin ass. And I needs me a truck for next year. I wish I could have hung out longer but a couple beers and it was time for me to hit the road. Other wise I would have been in the tee pee with Harry. :rofl: