SWDP 5th Bar-B-Que, 3 day event thread

Steroid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be doing unexpected repairs to the 620 tomorrow night (carrier bearing)...it decided to shred on my test drive on Sat. Steroid loaned me a front shaft w/ new bearing installed & ill see how that works..huge ty ! & now im blowing headlight fuses...great.

Im not a fan of last minute repairs but thats life. Hopefully see you guys in s few days :)

that sux pcd. i am doing last minute repairs also. trying to get grimace ready, tom(dat620) told me he won't be bringing step side to the event so i am planning on bringing grimace hopefully in running condition. but on a car hauler.

Yes there is a band playing but my band can't make it.Two of my members have to be going to a function that they can't get out of,But the band that is playing is a Great Rock band!! You can get a room for Fri and Sat if ya wan't or maybe Sat night since the Party will go all night!! See ya there!!!

well got some bad news. tom(dat620) has to work and may not be able to make it, if he can make it, it will be just for 1 day. i told him that if he works on saturday and gets off early and get home and cleans up i can have grimace on trailer and go pick him up and we can get there saturday night and be there for the bbq at least if it will be at wigwam or at the martin jurupa regional park like it has been the past years. and the $$$$ i had saved up for the trip now has to be used for some unexpected bills. but i am hoping to still be there and with GRIMACE..

Gene....... The Bar-B-Que is Saturday this year, NOT Sunday as in prior years. Everything is happening at the Wigwam Motel, NOT the park. The main day is Saturday but there will be things going on Friday evening and Sunday morning.

Ok got news from Shingo that Takashi (photographer) cant make it but...if we get some hi res pix emailed to him our event will be in Truck trends #54!! Ill make sure some get sent his way.

Please guys bring what you can food wise for the Sat bbq so everybody can eat...thanks.

So who do I have to schmooze to get a "NWDP" sister club started up in Washinton/ Oregon..?? IS this a possiblity Mike and or Mark... Got a few Datsun trucks up here.

Wish I could have made it down to this..maybe next year..I know that you guys will have a great time and post up lots of pictures....

Gearing up for tomorrow night at The Wigwam!! Me and my Brother will have our Trucks there and waitin Sat morning for a few more friend and there trucks!! Also we will have the famous Interior Guru Kiwi coming tomorrow in his custom Truck just for the fun of it,tell your friends and get them down to the SWDP Annual BBQ and have some fun with us!! See ya Animals there!!!!

Dave- one of these years you have to make it to our bbq. Nwdp ?...you never know.

Farmer- best believe mucho pix will be taken :)

Derek-ty again for lining up the tunes & cant wait to see those 620's for the 1st time.

Tony & myself will be leaving BHC @ 4am friday. Drive safe everybody & see you there.

Ya I really wanted to this year, but things just didnt work out and you know the deal.. But we will see what next year brings.. Maybe by then the chop top will be in a better place and I can drive that down,...

You guys all enjoy and hope it goes well..!!!

...I plan on bringing my usual for Saturday late morning...Brats and grilled onions for everyone... And I will bring the Weber as well if it is needed... I can not stay late as my Bro is in from out of town and only get to see him every 2-3 years... Sorry, he is not much of a car guy but need to spend time with my only sibling... Hope you all understand....

Hey Mike, Hey Mark, Hey all...Ray and I will definitely be there on Saturday..again we both have commitements for Sat evening

but will be around for a few hours Saturday....also looks like Ray will bring his own 620 this year!!..lookin forward to seeinn

everyone...those drivin in from outta town; stay safe....see ya'll tomoro