SWDP 5th Bar-B-Que, 3 day event thread

Steroid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get pre-orders for the event T-Shirts. The cost is going to be $12 pre-paid (via paypal) or $15 at the event. If I can get everyone to commit to 2 it should get me to the minimum quantity of 100. These are going to be multi-colored quality Anvil 100% cotton pre-shrunk shirts with a very cool 620 design image. With only a few months left we need to get moving on this so I have time to work with the printer. I am coming out of pocket to cover the initial cost so I hope everyone can help me out and pre-pay. Also, if you pre-order you can lock in your size, at the event its first come first serve. Please contact me direct at sales@datsunpartsllc.com.

how many of u are going to the bbq this year ?

I'm trying to get a total so far and I think I only counted less than 10 trucks total. I know that your club has more members than that by itself and there will be a few visitors like me n Derek as always, So what is the head count?

Why are people not commiting to be there at 6 weeks out? Com on, get excited already! Some of us are busting ass to have our trucks at this gathering, anyone else gonna be there? Speak up!

• Like 1

Hello all yes just about 5 weeks to go till our 5th annual bbq/get-together.

I along with others are working on our trucks for the event & i cant wait to see all of you again & make some new friends.

I want to remind everyone that its a pot luck bbq so bring what you wanna grill. In years past having enough food hasnt been an issue & we thank you all for that.

Also remember this event is open to all Datsuns so bring em out !

Incase it hasnt been posted heres the wig wam's site......www.wigwammotel.com....& the adress is

2728 w. Foothill blvd (rt 66) san bernadino ca

92410. 909-875-3005

Were hoping for another big turnout & a fun time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will be there on the Saturday the 25th for sure and hope that a lot of Datsuns make it out to the DatWam Motel. Thank you to Mike (steroid) and all the other guys who make this event happen each year. Thank you to Al (Datsun Parts) for hooking us up with a good deal on the T-shirts. See you all in August.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair... Welcome to the motel Datsun fornia.....

• Like 1

Just wanted to let you all know I had to cancel my reservation at the Wigwam for a double occupancy room on the 24, 25, 26th of August. This room is now available for another datsun enthusiest. This is due to a health problem that will probably return me to Phoenix which is a good thing.

Good news ! ! !

I just put down a deposit and ordered 80 t-shirts with the famous Wigwam and a few of Our trucks in front ! ! ! I will be once again selling the event t-shirts this year. These will be the official event shirts. I know that Al mentioned earlier that He would be selling them, but His printer could not meet Our deadline. I am going with a new photo process that promises to be Our BEST t-shirt yet as well as meeting Our timeframe !!! HOORAY ! ! ! I wiil have Medium, Large, Extra Large and 6 total XXL. Any other than that will have to be ordered by Wednesday. River shirts and longsleeves WILL be available but I must get commitments soon.

Good news ! ! !

I just put down a deposit and ordered 80 t-shirts with the famous Wigwam and a few of Our trucks in front ! ! ! I will be once again selling the event t-shirts this year. These will be the official event shirts. I know that Al mentioned earlier that He would be selling them, but His printer could not meet Our deadline. I am going with a new photo process that promises to be Our BEST t-shirt yet as well as meeting Our timeframe !!! HOORAY ! ! ! I wiil have Medium, Large, Extra Large and 6 total XXL. Any other than that will have to be ordered by Wednesday. River shirts and longsleeves WILL be available but I must get commitments soon.

Can we get them with the print on the BACK? If so, I'll take an xl. Thanks.

Hey Moody,

I should have clairified that. The photo will on the back full sized (about 12" X 6") as in the past. On the front left side will be a newer SWDP logo that has been designed, about business card sized, along with the year (2012). Mark, Tony and I are VERY SURE that You all will be VERY pleased with how they are going to look ! ! When artwork gets finalized and returned I will post the photo on here if possible.

Mike.

I don't have a truck, But I would like one of your bitchen shirts. 1 ea in XXL I plan on coming to hang out for a bit at the BBQ.

One of these days when I get a truck then I'll be cool enough to hang out with you guys all weekend..

has everybody got their rooms/t-p's reserved? since charlie won't be able to make my nephew is wanting to go but won't be able to be in same t/p with me and wife so if anybody has a t/p that has 2 beds and can spare it he would very much like that