SWDP 5th Bar-B-Que, 3 day event thread

Steroid

Datrod you are correct,this is just for the band members coming from all other areas to Rock the Joint and make this years BBQ one to remember!! We have to provide a PA and other things so this just lets the band guys have gas to get there!! Donations will be Greatly appreciated!! Thanks Derek!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that the dates are in this thread a few times, but they are NOT in the title! This event is not listed in the calendar either.We may have more attendees if we make it known that it is coming soon, for those who just read the titles.JS.

nice pic datsun parts. pm sent. less that 2 weeks away for our SWDP bbq. can't wait god i wish it wasn't so hot here in phoenix,az. so i can get more done to Grimace before we head out to the west coast.(inland)

nice pic datsun parts. pm sent. less that 2 weeks away for our SWDP bbq. can't wait god i wish it wasn't so hot here in phoenix,az. so i can get more done to Grimace before we head out to the west coast.(inland)

Carefull whatch wish for-- triple digits all week here as well! Hope you make it --out un-scathed and can cut loose on Saturday with the rest of us heathins!!!! I will be bustin ass to have " El Tiki diablo" "Presentable"and "Roadworthy" And I am looking forward to bringin her out after almost a year!!!

nice to see it on the road moodster. i am not sure if i will be cruising grimace, but if we go to the old datsun dealership i will trailer it and off load it if possible

Hell, just show up! We"ll have a good time for sure. Good eats, some brews or ?? and some good music, a grip of cool mini trucks and more! I have been lookin forward to this for a while. Grimace can be dragged, towed, pushed, or whatever---just come on out.We'll see you on Saturday!!

OK guys ! ! ! I just picked up the t-shirts ! ! ! Our (SWDP's) best ones yet ! ! Here they are:

P1012891.jpg

I also have a few prior year shirts available and for those of You that have a plaque, one large jacket. Also available for those of You wanting to join SWDP, rear window stickers. One week to go ! ! ! This year is going to be AWESOME ! ! !

Ty for the pix. Now imagine all those trucks + more in the Wig wam parking spots !

I have it on good authority that Takashi will be there again taking pix for Truck trends magazine & im trying to get Mini truckin to do a post event article on our event.

Mike the shirts look great !