• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like it is gonna be a total good time for all...Ray and I and our

620s will be there, prolly on Friday or Saturday(maybe both)..I've got

commitements for the evenings, but, i know we will be around during

the day...Lookin forward to catchin up with everyone....

Mike? will the shirts be 1st come 1st served as always..or can I get ya to

hold (1) L and (1) XL for us?...anyway see ya'll soon....Ron

Hi Ron and Ray (Who??)

I can save You those. I ordered 80 total so We should have more than enough even with the guests that I hope are coming.

Take care, Mike

PS, the order went in yesterday. I didn't get any other commitments so I just made short sleeves, not any long sleeves or "river" shirts.

Hi Ron and Ray (Who??)

I can save You those. I ordered 80 total so We should have more than enough even with the guests that I hope are coming.

Take care, Mike

PS, the order went in yesterday. I didn't get any other commitments so I just made short sleeves, not any long sleeves or "river" shirts.

B) :thumbup: Thanks Mike ...lol

--Ray

Good ? Moody. There is one located inside the pool that stays there & belongs to the Wig wam but Kumar lets us use it. Lawrence & Chris usually bring grills but id like to have 3 total at least.

In years past we've done a whos brining what list so i guess we can do it this year as well. That way we dont end up with 80 dogs & no buns... :rofl:

Farmer,

Check prices today and see how much airfare is. We can easily pick You (or anyone) up at Ontario Airport and deliver them on Sunday to head back. Priceline Negioate ! ! !

The countdown is on! Just as last year, a few weeks away, and a laundry list of things to do! For those of you who don't get it---Some of us let b/s things (like heart attacks) get in the way of us progressing on our rides---- until just before an event. I have every excuse in the book, but " El Tiki Diablo" will roll in Saturday and cruise with er brothers in "Old School" fashion!!!! I am lookin forward to a lineup of 620's that will be "Dressed to impress" and cruisin route 66 to blow some local citizen's minds!!!!!

i have been busy with grimace trying to get in full color but i must inform ya'll that with my pay cut at work and the damn heat here in phoenix, grimace will not be fully painted so it will be under construction phase of my build. sorry guys. but i am planning on bringing it to the SWDP event

Ok here's the skinny on the music,if everyone is willing to pitch in and we can pay the band guy's $200 bucks and a room if Kumar will do it it will be on for live music!! Let's see if all you have an extra $20 to make the music happen!! I have two rooms and am willing to give one to the bands if you guy's can pitch in for the music and help paying for one room! Thanks Derek

OK guys ! This is an excellent idea ! ! SWDP has never charged for this event but I am suggesting a donation jar this year to cover two bands. Where else can You sit around a pool, enjoy Your favorite beverage and food and listen to live music while being surrounded by Datsun pickups ? ! ? ! ! I am sure those of You not getting a room won't mind helping out with funds for the bands. I appreciate ahead of time Your help. It just gets better and better ! ! Thanks Derek for handling all of Our entertainment ! ! !

Shit I don't even have a truck and I don't think I can make the Saturday night thing. But I'll throw a 20 spot in the kitty. If the bunch of guys & gals going to this can't come up with a couple hunderd for some badass tunes that's pretty sad.

Derek is going out of his way to do this, And I'm sure the $200. is only covering gas and travel. Not like they will profit from this.