620 FUNK! **NOW with Stroker!**

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your truck is so epic.... i want it :crying:

Thanks! Build one ;) It's not hard. Just takes a little time on CL looking for rims, some blocks from AZ, and a sander to ruin the nice paint on the bed. LOL

I like those wheels.  If you ever want to sell them I will be interested.

I'll keep that in mind for sure man. I'm still getting used to them. Not 100% sure if I'll have them for long.

Any updates on the engine?

Not really. I'm still waiting for the gaskets from Nissanparts.cc $100 out the door and I've gotten nothing more then a 'pending' notice to the order. Been almost 3 weeks now  <_<

If I don't have them an answer on it in the next few days and a good deadline, I'll be getting a refund from them and just buying the FelPro. Which I really don't want to do. 

Give me about 2 weeks tops and it should all be done.

About the only thing I've done on it is get an oil pan (Thanks Adam!!) and paint it up nicely. 

Lots coming ;) we ran into a problem with the timing chain and guides but ended up finding out the chain was wrong. Fortunately the one in my L20 was in pretty good shape. Getting ready to prime the oil pump, get the dizzy set up, install pick up tube and pan, and it'll be in. Give me about 2 ish hours and hopefully I'll be back with a running motor.

Da FUQ? Anyone ever seen L series valve covers that DON'T line up with the bolt holes on an A87 peanut head? We have two valve covers that don't match the head, and the only one that does is the crap one that it came with.