620 FUNK! **NOW with Stroker!**

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm gonna respond to all that tomorrow when i can make some measurements on the pumps. And NO I'm not putting that BS on my LZ, just using it to source the correct part before I order it :P I have a connection at Nissan

Here's the Exedy Stage 1 for the Z22/Z24L28

Notice the difference?

exedyclutch.jpg

Or right....

clutchcomparison.jpg

That looks like the 240mm, am I right? 

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, monkey now that Autozone is getting nissan vehicles, we do get discounts at nissan right?

It really depends to be honest, most dealers will give parts discounts to Autoparts stores if you mention when you call that you're coming from (insert autoparts store here) but it really comes down to whoever is running the parts department. All of the Nissan dealers around me offer us discounts, but I also know one of the guys running the local Nissan personally. 

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm just gonna wait until I pick up my LZ and test fit both pumps to determine the fit. That way I can be 100% sure of what I'm looking at. I don't feel like playing fuck fuck games with it right now. 

A picture of my 225's that replaced my 205's. Still stretched, but the widest non-comp tire you can buy that's not taller then a 60.

IMAG0405_zpsde63b408.jpg

I went out to wash the truck and put my S10 lip back on, and decided to pull the camper to do some fiberglass repair around one of the mounts where it's been cracking.. 

IMAG0413_zps8245e86e.jpg

Then found this: looks like someone bumped it in a parking lot. The bumper's a little bent now and rubs the fender, and it's missing a little paint. Man I fucking HATE people around here. I have no idea when this happened.

IMAG0412_zps159b9b3a.jpg

And my center link looks disgusting. 

Except for the new moog one. 

IMAG0399_zpscd995fb7.jpg

I spoke to one of our local performance shops today that we deal with as a customer at work, and offered to hook me up on 3 dyno pulls, so I might end up going over there tomorrow to dyno the current setup and see where I end up at the rear wheels PRE stroker. Then go back post stroker and use their dyno for an hour to make some timing/carb adjustments. 

Cool Beans! :)

Mine Are Try And Sealed So I Can't Grease Them

Grease is important! lol I hate the ones with the sealed joints, they're useless.

I like your truck a lot! :thumbup:

Thanks man!!

Got some new-ish seats! Some stock Recaro's from a Suzuki Swift GTI

IMAG0435_zpsb6138859.jpg

I use a lot of lenses, but primarily I use the 18-55 kit lens, which does pretty great. It's got an overall good zoom range for what I use it on. I also use the 55-200 Nikkor lens, and some other random manual focus lenses but I don't often use them.

Post processing is done in adobe Lightroom 4.3. I shoot in all RAW format and export to JPEG via Lightroom for sharper pictures.

A quick test fit. They aren't going to be hard to work with on the rails, and the stock belts fit around them in the same position. They are VERY comfy too. I may be able to have them mounted by Saturday afternoon. I'm off for the next few days,

IMAG0459_zpscaa4c602.jpg

IMAG0458_zps45147861.jpg

I'm also FINALLY getting to the dyno tomorrow at 3pm. They've been busy, so I got an appointment for that time tomorrow. Then I'll go back in a month-ish and do it all over again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy, and lazy, so here's all of my recent work in one update! 

I removed the gauges and got some stuff cleaned up and repaired. And de-dustified everything. It was NASTY. The bezel is destroyed, so that's my next step.... find a good bezel. 

IMAG0476_zps25fc7bd9.jpg

IMAG0477_zps9d192d41.jpg

My Z car 60 amp sits right next to the idler arm. Rattles when I start it up, had to grind the bracket to allow a tiny bit of adjustment. This is as good as it gets. 

IMAG0484_zpsa75472fc.jpg

Today's project involved wiring. I put in a new electric fan with adjustable temp control box. Nice fit if you ask me, and it's nearly silent. The temp gauge hit about half way at it's hottest now. I'm running a 192 degree t-stat, and it was about 75 today so it stayed pretty cool I guess. When the LZ goes in, I'll toss in a 180 degree. 

IMAG0485_zps4f038ab1.jpg

IMAG0487_zps218c5a6a.jpg

Now then the LZ is ready to go in, I can bolt it all together without having to do the fan at the same time. Just pop it all together.

IMAG0488_zps50552133.jpg

IMAG0490_zpsc0e8ac86.jpg

This is what happens when i drive around with no hood in GA.

IMAG0489_zps066b3678.jpg