Some dushbag theif!

So I got in on UPS friday a brand new set of gray seatbelts for my ride, and a set of 4 projector style headlights with xenon bulbs. I was trying them out in my truck and left the 2 boxes in my truck over the weekend. They were in the truck still on saturday when Rusty and I went for a spin. I go out there today to work on my truck at break time, and the shit is gone!!.....Mutherfuckin' cocksucker!! I want to kill the worthless sonofabitch that jacked my shit! $130+ worth of stuff gone just like that!

Nothing ever gets messed with at my work, and why did no one take anything else? Seems really fishy to me!;)

Just wanted to vent.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better someone put a huge dent in the roof of my dime :( luckily its not a nice car and if pop out for the most part. I don't really car that much, its more about respect of a person's property. Its obvious that I like old cars and there aren't that many out there so why can't they fuck with new cars that no one cars about?!

That sux. I hate thiefs. I left my chevy truck in my gated yard at my shop for the last few months. No one ever messed with it. Last sunday some crack head came in the yard and siphoned all the gas out. I don't drive it that often but I had used if that Friday and filled the tank. Bout $95.00 in gas. Fuckin carck head left most of it on the ground.:mad:

D, DU, DU, DOOOD! THAT SUXX!! :fu::fu:

I have a problem with the word sucks. It seems like it has fallen into common usage lately. I remember hearing it used like "That sucks Donkey Dxxxs" or for some thing worse, "That sucks Elephant Dxxxs". It's probably just my own perverse little mind, but the connotation of sucking just weirds me out.

When my girlfriend and all her friends started to use "that sucks" all the time, I said, I have a better idea.

What is air pressure at sea level? About fifteen pounds per square inch? I don't remember. When they used to have turbos in F1 and Indy car racing they talked about boost in terms of Barr. So, isn't one Bar equal to barometric pressure at sea level. Some of those '80s cars ran like ten or twelve barr of boost. Zero pounds of pressure is a vacuum.

I told my girlfriend, when some thing sucks, it's like a lower pressure trying to equalize. How much lower the pressure is, could be quantified like positive pressure. So, if something sucks like you dropped your cell phone, It could be rated at negative one barr. If somebody dents your door in a parking lot, that could be a couple negative barr.

Getting stuff ripped out of the back of your truck is five or six negative barr. :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Fucking cocksuker theives! Sorry about your loss dude. Oh and by the way the proper spelling is douche-bag.:mad:

Yeah, what he said! Oh and by the way the proper spelling is cocksucker and thieves. :lol: I know it's hard to spell when your mad. My wifes car was stolen some time back and I saw it on the highway and phoned the police. They asked for her work number and do you think I could remember it? no way, blank. I told them to phone her business number.

thieves the lowest scum of the earth they cant work for it so they steal it i work dam hard for what i have i had my 510 wagon stolen from my apartment years ago when they found it no rims no interior engine was in pieces so i tow it home (on a trailer) with my hardbody now this is no bull i got my wagon home from the impound went to leave for work the next morning my truck was gone :mad::mad::mad:this is now the start of a fraud investigation on me by my insurance company :mad::mad: never got my hardbody back had to buy a new truck after fighting with my insurance company for 4 months they finally gave in reimbursed me for the new truck i bought and i moved out of the apt complex the following month rat bastard thieves made my life a living hell that year:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:thieves

dude that bites, i feel 4 ya, got ripped off a few years back, some punks got into my show truck at a show, they took the cd player, and amp, and box, from the truck inside the convention center, guess what , the release i signed when i registered for the show waved all my rights, cause they are not responsible 4 damages at the show...the cops and security said they were there all nite, bull s..., how did some one steal it, if they were there..had to be security, or nite wokers, needless to say i never got paid back...doesn't ur work have cameras? maybe they can rewind, our work has a dvr camera system, and i must say the vision is clear, we caught a couple of employees rippin stuff off..sorry about ur loss, i hate mother fffffnnnn crooks, we work to dam hard to give it away..:mad:

The saddest part of this whole thing is the thieves will probably live to steal another day!!:mad:

The best way to stop theives is not to buy from them!! If you think its stolen....pass.

Sorry to hear of your loss BEEBANI. Been there.:mellow:

Aaron