Spark Plug Wires

Yea, that Abe Lincoln got hosed on some high performance horse hay one time.

Yep, what was supposed to be oats turned out to be vetch & star thistle...

Anyway, to stay on course here~

I appreciate you try to answer a part of my questions, but without definitive responses regarding performance testing, who's wire you're using, etc., I think I'll pass. Even with good answers I doubt you'd sway me from my MSD's...

Thanks anyway~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the tach at "0", why is the temp gauge reading cold, why are you barefooted and running to 100+ mph on public roads? None of this video seems to present a compelling argument for buying your spark plug wires. The motor is obviously not stock, which negates the very small amount of benefit from a "good" set of wires be they made by the almighty or yourself.

My point is, if you're serious about selling your wares, your advertising needs some credibility. Dyno runs before and after, same motor, your wires vs. stock wires, or three competitor's brands, what have you. Speed/power/fastness is built on research and engineering, not on a jumpy youtube video offering no information other than a statement of "They're better."

Why would you care if my tach doesnt work or if my temp guage reads cold or if Im wearing foot wear? If it bothers you that much fix it... thats not what I posted the vid for. Besides, WHY ASK WHY? Pay attention!

1, My Engine (not motor, motors are electrical devices) is in fact stock from bumper to bumper except for the Carb and Intake manifold, obviousl.

2, If you would like to buy the "brand name" wires and put them up against mine on a dyno down here in Florida... Hey, Im ready, willing and waiting.

3, I have again in fact have been "researching and engineering" (as you say) my wires in my spare time with the help of Michael Faraday and Nikola Tesla's work for the better part 1 year and first used them on my 12 second '98 Frontier

which was also stock from bumper to bumper except for Nitrous and my plug wires.

4, MY POINT IS, Im just trying to help out my fellow Datsun/Nissan owners with a great product at a great price/value as compared to the big "brand name" guys!

5, The last time (about 6 years ago) I bought MSD,ACCEL,MALLORY,ECT...type of ignition components it cost me over $450 dollars!

Example: MSD 6 = $340.00. (1 intake 1 exhaust)

MSD wires = $80.00.

Iridium plugs = $45.00 ( per 8) give or take per Manufacturer and engine type.

Total = $465.00 or $295 if you purchase only 1 MSD 6

6, My components, Wires Approx. $10.00 each. times 10 pcs. for a naps z engine = $100.00

Spark plugs = $45.00

Total for my complete kit = $145.00

7, Both Mine and the "brand name" will perform...except mine will cost you anywhere from $320.00 to $150.00 less! So again back to "my point" why pay more?

Yep, what was supposed to be oats turned out to be vetch & star thistle...

Anyway, to stay on course here~

I appreciate you try to answer a part of my questions, but without definitive responses regarding performance testing, who's wire you're using, etc., I think I'll pass. Even with good answers I doubt you'd sway me from my MSD's...

Thanks anyway~

No problem, only trying to help, thanx.

I wanna see some dyno sheets.

And I wanna see Jesus...lol... Anyway, did you get dyno sheets from the "brand name" companies that YOU purchased your plug wires from? If so then I would like to see proof. Come to Florida with YOUR plug wires and dyno sheet my friend AND your vehicle and "brand name" wires and I'll provide MY wires and lets get it on.... Then put YOUR vehicle on the dyno and we'll see who spent more money for less performace. Otherwise, nice try .... Aaaaahhhh the beauty of being behind a computer and making comments without any credit or "dyno sheets"

did you get dyno sheets from the "brand name" companies that YOU purchased your plug wires from?

Ya because when you buy plug wires they give you a dyno sheet. :rolleyes:

Come to Florida with YOUR plug wires and dyno sheet my friend AND your vehicle and "brand name" wires and I'll provide MY wires and lets get it on.... Then put YOUR vehicle on the dyno and we'll see who spent more money for less performace.

This is your add not mine. Why don't you do this? :blink:

• Like 1

And I wanna see Jesus...lol... Anyway, did you get dyno sheets from the "brand name" companies that YOU purchased your plug wires from? If so then I would like to see proof. Come to Florida with YOUR plug wires and dyno sheet my friend AND your vehicle and "brand name" wires and I'll provide MY wires and lets get it on.... Then put YOUR vehicle on the dyno and we'll see who spent more money for less performace. Otherwise, nice try .... Aaaaahhhh the beauty of being behind a computer and making comments without any credit or "dyno sheets"

Smart people don't need a dyno sheet to know what a good wire is. We're gear heads dumb ass. You might try a Hondu forum for your wires.

IBTL twofinger_salute.gif

• Like 3

I dont care what forum it is, but most people that join a forum with most if not all of their posts in the for sale section will catch hell from the other members. May I recomend you start a build thread, post some pics of your ride and see if Skib will delete this thread and start over fresh. I understand you want to make money but Dattos and showing them off come before sales here. ;)

Example: MSD 6 = $340.00. (1 intake 1 exhaust)

MSD wires = $80.00.

Iridium plugs = $45.00 ( per 8) give or take per Manufacturer and engine type.

Total = $465.00 or $295 if you purchase only 1 MSD 6

6, My components, Wires Approx. $10.00 each. times 10 pcs. for a naps z engine = $100.00

Spark plugs = $45.00

Total for my complete kit = $145.00

7, Both Mine and the "brand name" will perform...except mine will cost you anywhere from $320.00 to $150.00 less! So again back to "my point" why pay more?

because you "pay more" by buying an additional performance ignition module. there is no reason why you have to have a MSD 6 ignition module to use their wires or yours. if the example had used the MSD ignition on both, your kit would be more expensive.... blink.gif

• Like 1

because you "pay more" by buying an additional performance ignition module. there is no reason why you have to have a MSD 6 ignition module to use their wires or yours. if the example had used the MSD ignition on both, your kit would be more expensive.... blink.gif

I saw that too, and figured it was one of his marketing schemes. :rolleyes:

Ok, let me try this one more time. You DONT need to purchase any other additional parts. I put my time, research, sweat & desire into these wires so that we DONT have to buy an "additional performance ignition module". Ive incorporated that piece into the wire already so that 99% of us DONT have to purchase anything else, thats what makes them (imho) better and cost effective. Those who run extreme boost (above 25 lbs) or maybe big shots of nitrous (150-175 and above) my wires "might" not be for you. I have used them on my 12 sec. '98 frontier (vid proof in on youtube) with a 135 shot of nitrous on many occasions without any problems whatsoever.

If they work thats great.

But cant beat some NGK wires for under 20bucks NE64 (L series 4 banger)

http://www.amazon.com/NGK-NE64-Wire-Set/dp/B000GZGVGG/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1308841819&sr=1-1

Enjoy those ngk's....lol. Those were the wires that came with my truck when I bought it last year and prevented me from making full throttle runs with my new carb and intake. How ironic.

Ken, I'm sure you make a fine product..... but so do others. Generally price determines which kind you buy unless there is a definite advantage to one set over another. Both your videos show the same 720 accelerating and demonstrate only that the motor will run, presumably using your plug wires.

• Like 3

Enjoy those ngk's....lol. Those were the wires that came with my truck when I bought it last year and prevented me from making full throttle runs with my new carb and intake. How ironic.

^^^ I have to agree ,,, as much as I love NGK plugs ,,, the wires ,,, for me ,,, are not the best ,,, but good for daily driving :)

Why, after three pages of claims, and other such crap is there still no pictures of what you are trying to sell?

Don't you even have a girlfriend or wife or a friend, with even a camera in a cell phone?

Thats what the vids were for.... apparently my 2 truck vids running my wires isn't enough for you. I really don't know what a pic will do for you but since you're using your big boy voice in your post...I'll get you a pic of my "crap" smarty pants. Hope the pics help you grow up.

Wow, nice tone to use with users and a forum moderator. obviously you have a great running truck, however, how are we to see the quality you build without a photo of the product? That would be like buying a car when all you get to see is a video of the wheel going round and round.

Oh yeah

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

• Like 2

You know, there's a saying, "If you can't impress them, baffle them with bullshit." I have to option the latter on this.

Fuck me, I don't know how to respond to this bullshit. IF your shit works, you'll have the facts to back it up. Right now you're just talking out your ass. You haven't given one concrete shred of evidence that your wires aren't old Encyclopedia Brittanicas ground up for the casing with some mechanics wire delivering the spark.

If you buy a performance product, there is research and development and generally a description and numbers backing performance gain. They don't tell you to drive down to Florida and go run your stuff on a dyno to compare. They've already done that for you, because they're in the business to sell a performance product.

Judging by your lack of ability to provide concrete examples of why your shit's better, I'm declaring this crapola and not wasting a second more on it.

IBTL

• Like 1

You know, the worst part about this thread, is that theres all this shit talking, and not a single damn oic of what he's trying to sell us unsure.gif

Would you ever pick up a hooker if you've never seen her face? It could be a dude! Seriously...