wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shenanigans.jpg?width=424&height=600

Just be a swinger!

This is the closest picture I have ever seen to the '70 Dodge Dart 340 I bought new. The Sublime performance paint option was an extra $29. About 300 horse and would do a buck fifty. Yes, I was a swinger in Bagdad while you were still in your dad's bag.

pics-med-1042-3700-dodge-dart-swinger-1972.jpg3801042262_7887c6c5b2.jpg

So me and the wife have come to the conclusion that we will be moving to Boise area soon. (Well she made the conclusion I said Yes dear. <_< ) Its prolly gonna happen June or so 2012.

Ummmm maybe slight conflict of interest??

I told her today that no matter what we are doin at the time of cAndy that I will be going. In the middle of movin or closing on a house, I don 't care I'm goin.

Wife, "What happens if you don't go?"

Me, "I'll get JDM510'd off Ratsun!"

Wife, "Whats JDM510d??

Me, "Lets not go there...... <_< "

So where is this? How many vehicles usually show?

Canby is in Oregon, about 30 to 45 minutes south of Portland Oregone.

as for how many Datsuns show up, lots and lots of Datsuns. check this thread out. ENJOY

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/32610-official-canby-2011-picture-thread/

I want in on this shit. I have an engine hoist and engine stand, and am 15 minutes away. Wouldn't it be cool to overhaul one and re-install the next day? Definitely camping 2012. there's never any lip to a block after even 300,000 miles, so just a hone and new rings main, and rod bearings, gaskets, timing set, and cool runnings :) Maybe someone good with a die grinder to port the head and intake? Ka swaps are awesome, but bringing back a tried and true l20b seems cooler. light ass centerforce clutch would bring it alive, without taking gas mileage. Electric fuel pump and fan, racing cam, and you can limp out to DIP closeby in milwaukie, and tune your weber for it and be big and bad by sunday :) Looking harmless and old school but being badass :)

You cannot force something to happen at Canby. Its hard to plan whats going to happen at Canby as well. Canby is its own entity and when everyone gets together in early June, magic happens and I pitty the fool that misses it!

Like when someone asked to borrow my honda hood to drag something and it winds up being Pumpkin's @ss!!!