wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, not that anyone would ever forget about Canby, but just thought I would bump this thread up a little bit. The last 2 months since Canby, I have really done a ton to the Datsun, as seeing so many nice rigs there inspired me to get busy with a build. With winter being so crappy here and not having much of a place during that time to work on it I thought I might as well get my butt in gear. I really hope to have the truck completely painted by then, but who knows? What would you like to get done before Canby 12'?

a little peek at my upgrades

2011-08-08_00-03-34_921.jpg

2011-08-09_16-53-57_390.jpg

2011-08-09_16-53-47_479.jpg

• Like 1

Dammit Bill, that engine bay looks too clean. Think I'm going to have to do that to the 510 when I yank the motor. I'm just slightly worried about having it ready by Canby since I want to change pretty much everything. Regy and I are talking about getting the yellow 510 (his beater now) ready, and mine ready, and maybe even Len's ready and all caravaning down there next year. It would be bitchin!

Now I need to go up to the hardware store and get some body washers for the bed of the D21. Need to get her back on and see if my issue(s) have gone away. Crossing my fingers.

I get rattle for $3 a can! :D That's what I did the outside with, may just do that to the engine bay also. I may actually have it mixed this time seeing as we now have our NAPA paint store. But I'll let you know if I need to find a better deal!