Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

ill add you to the list(3) of wagoons that WILL be there!

there were only 3 in the show <_<

Yeah...I was wishing I had brought it...I am used to carshows where you aren't allowed in unless you have $4k+ in the paint job...and I wanted to paint my 5 colors-of-primer wagon before I brought it. Next year I am bringing it even if it isn't finished.

Canby is all about bring whatya got. Even though I was inspired to do a lot of things to my truck (which I currently am in time for next year) I never felt like I didn't fit in due to my rig not being show quality, or even rust free lol!

Exactly! I even had mine in for the judging!

So far it has been a month since canby.......I have my interior done as of today, found the right replacement color and have my front clip painted and now have a complete hardbody for a ka donor. The 620 is gonna be tight with out a doubt for next canby, which I will be taking a whole week off before and after....and may have to find another ratsun project to bring along! Damn good stuff guys, we are already up to 3 pages!