Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone get your dat-rats going we want 200 cars there on sunday!!!! we had 165 this year!

and as far as a wedding? change the date! or have it at Canby 2012! (another hard luck award)

and if we are going to have a baby delievered at canby 2012, we need whoever is going to do it to start the build thread now! we need pics and details through the whole 9 monthsof how it happened!!!! lol

everyone get your dat-rats going we want 200 cars there on sunday!!!! we had 165 this year!

and as far as a wedding? change the date! or have it at Canby 2012! (another hard luck award)

and if we are going to have a baby delievered at canby 2012, we need whoever is going to do it to start the build thread now! we need pics and details through the whole 9 monthsof how it happened!!!! lol

Yea, because ratsun won't be satisfied until we see the ENTIRE build, from conception to delivery.......mostly conception lolzz

yeahh you gotta come!! ive already planned some shenanigans on you!! :P

shenanigans.jpg?width=424&height=600

I have something going on on the weekend of the 16th and will be pretty busy the week before. I assume CanDy is around the 10th next year? Damn how can I swing this? Really want to go.