Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

I get rattle for $3 a can! :D That's what I did the outside with, may just do that to the engine bay also. I may actually have it mixed this time seeing as we now have our NAPA paint store. But I'll let you know if I need to find a better deal!

Matt, here is an equation for you, where every variable is known

Napa paint=fucking clown shoes

That is all

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a reminder. To those planning on attending the upcoming canby show next year need to take heed to this warning.

Be careful at this time of year, and take care to NOT, I REPEAT NOT knock up your wife/girlfriend because math wise that will put your child entering this world during the show, and then you would miss it, and instead of dealing with epic datsuns, you are dealing with a mad woman who blames you for the pain, and most likely bitchy mother in laws too. Don't be a victim of this thoughless happenstance. Someone didn't think about this back in 2010 (flatcat) and had to miss an epic canby show.

If you plan on doing something real great, bring your girl to canby and knock her up there, for the lulz.

themoreyouknow.jpg

• Like 3

This is just a reminder. To those planning on attending the upcoming canby show next year need to take heed to this warning.

Be careful at this time of year, and take care to NOT, I REPEAT NOT knock up your wife/girlfriend because math wise that will put your child entering this world during the show. Someone didn't think about this back in 2010 (flatcat) and had to miss an epic canby show.

If you plan on doing something real great, bring your girl to canby and knock her up there, for the lulz.

themoreyouknow.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumbup:

Be careful at this time of year, and take care to NOT, I REPEAT NOT knock up your wife/girlfriend because math wise that will put your child entering this world during the show, and then you would miss it, and instead of dealing with epic datsuns, you are dealing with a mad woman who blames you for the pain, and most likely bitchy mother in laws too. Don't be a victim of this thoughless happenstance. Someone didn't think about this back in 2010 (flatcat) and had to miss an epic canby show.

themoreyouknow.jpg

^^^^^^^^

this is now an officially sanctioned public announcement.

this is serious business people. dont be a victim.

I bring a girl every time :cool:

WOW!

How do I defend against this?

Oh wait...

DSC06426.jpg

That's how.

Shit. I wasn't even a Datsun owner when we found out about Kaleb.

But I am now, and can't wait for CanDy 2012.

I will not make any promises(we all know how that goes.)

But I fully intend to be there.

But on that note, to the haterz...

:fu:

Well there could always be the first baby delivery at CanDy. Imagine coming back in twenty years with your dad's old Datsun and saying you were born here. A girl could be called Violet, a boy......... Cedric??? :lol:

I think that would beat the motor and clutch swap for teh hard luck award eh??

• Like 1

Well there could always be the first baby delivery at CanDy. Imagine coming back in twenty years with your dad's old Datsun and saying you were born here. A girl could be called Violet, a boy......... Cedric??? :lol:

I am thinking good girls names would be Cherry or Sunny. Delivering a baby there would be an awesome way to start a ratsun build thread!!!

Heres hoping everyone makes it there. Start your projects now, start saving now. You have been forewarned, and excuses will be just that!

themoreyouknow.jpg

Well, my truck bed got used as an engine teardown/workbench last year~ maybe next year it'll actually get used as a BED.

Now taking reservations.....

Hehehe~ :cool: