Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! It's turkey day! I get to pick up my cousin and his gf from the airport. It's going to be interesting because I'm doing it in the hardbody. I warned them, Molly will be behind my seat, curled up, someone is going to have to use the kid-size jump seat on the other side and it's probably not the most spacious for someone over age 10. Oh well! :D

I need to get a Mexican 4 door hardbody.

Holy crap. Using google maps, it says its a 1 day, 20 hour trip from where i live to Canby Oregon. Whoa.

Maaan, thats goign to be one extensive trip, haha. Time to freshen up this L-16!

Lets do it man twofinger_salute.gif

I'm not driving out there alone. lol Fuck that. I would love to get all the locals together and out there!

Guest kamakazi620

Added bonus is she works on Dattos too ;) Granted a minute is overtime for Kami.... :lol:

You would Know!!!!!!!!! remember 2010 canby When i put that paper bag with rebecca black face oic on your head and then i said SHhhhhhhhh it'll only take a minute????? Oh,Wait you were asleep...............................Nevermind I got oics to prove it!!!!! Who want to go camping at Canby???

You would Know!!!!!!!!! remember 2010 canby When i put that paper bag with rebecca black face oic on your head and then i said SHhhhhhhhh it'll only take a minute????? Oh,Wait you were asleep...............................Nevermind I got oics to prove it!!!!! Who want to go camping at Canby???

Ummm that was Noob, you know...the one you woke up with, we has oics too! ;)