Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

Canby WILL be epic this year, that is for certain. I am looking forward to showing off the 620 and her new look, meeting up with old friends and making new ones. I reallllllly wish I could get a pardon on having charcoal there, because I think having the smoke pit going making delicious food for everyone should happen.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

She doesn't have any friends yet!

I will have to take a few sweet ass shots so there will be plenty of reverse haha

I like this....

hahah wide14 beat yah to it

I looooooaaaaaave canby weekend.

Its the happiest place on earth

I love the community and the general feel safe and don't worry about your stuff feeling

All great people there

Its the happiest place on earth

I love the community and the general feel safe and don't worry about your stuff feeling

All great people there

Haha to bad both me and Skib got shit jacked from us last year. O wells. Can't let some pathetic piece of shit put a bad taste in my mouth regarding canby

• Like 1

Haha to bad both me and Skib got shit jacked from us last year. O wells. Can't let some pathetic piece of shit put a bad taste in my mouth regarding canby

Thats F______ up I didnt hear about that

who would steal from a guy with a broken truck or Skib

Cant believe it angry.gif

Yeah Idk the shittyvpart was they broke my emblem right off the front if my grill. In one set of pics its there thnx the next day I was good

I guess there is A holes everywhere after all

lol found out later (a prob drunk Atom) snagged it for teh lulz to see if I would notice :rofl: