Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, that is sound advice. Although now we are littering the canby thread with women issues. We need to figure out how to get moar women to canby, Mat. Stop being selfish.

Well if my 620 is the way I want it in time.. I will drive from NC with a bed full of barely legal girls.

wink.gifthumbup1.gif

• Like 1

You'll see when you get there. There are two completely different camps as well, separated by a fence. One has RV's, the other has fun.

Hehehe and the RV people hide in fear! Don't know why tho, Kami behaved himself...mostly ;) If you want to have peace and quiet over the weekend and want to keep your delicate sensibilities intact, I would recommend you find a motel or stay on the grandstand side of the fence. And for any of you “normal folk” go ahead and join us if you dare! :devil:

I have 3 running dattos, might have a 4th one together by candy ( the other 3 might break down for that matter) , so I might have a couple non datto folks drive my others down for me. Unless there is a ratsun member who wants to go but cant afford entrance and,there dattos broke, not to early to make plans to druve one of my dattos down hang out, and drive it back.

All mine are slow as shit anyways, but im real close , like within 60 miles,

remember, in Oregon barely legal means 18, not 12 like in the Carolina's

badumtss.png

I'm sorry, I didn't know ratsuners were so

FUCKING PICKY

I can fit a hell of a lot more 12 years olds than 18 year olds in the back of my truck.

but whatever, i'll bring the 18 year olds. dry.gif

No girls for you.

((Plus you're just thinking of all the states around the carolinas, such as wonderful west virginia, kentucky, and GEORGIA((waiting for mm47 to see this.)) )

I'm sorry, I didn't know ratsuners were so

FUCKING PICKY

I can fit a hell of a lot more 12 years olds than 18 year olds in the back of my truck.

but whatever, i'll bring the 18 year olds. dry.gif

No girls for you.

((Plus you're just thinking of all the states around the carolinas, such as wonderful west virginia, kentucky, and GEORGIA((waiting for mm47 to see this.)) )

Im single again. So calling dibs on one, no land whales tho! haha

Again? Like before you were married or before you were married before you were married? :lol:

My biological dad left when I was 3. Along came my step dad, who is still in my life. My mom divorced him and left to montana where she resides today. I have seen her twice in 15 years. My real father, i have seen maybe a hand full of times in 27 years. So the last one left is my step dad, whom I talk to often. In fact, he called me up the other day and told me to keep an eye out for a datsun. So he is getting in the game (he's had a few when he was younger).

Now with all that bullshit, I swore I would never get married because it just ends in fail. I have been with my wife for 7 years, married almost two. She is leaving me, and wants a divorce. And this isn't the first time she's left me, but circumstances are different this time and it as well as her is a bitch. So technically I am separated at the moment with divorce coming up in the future. That, is the single I am.