Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not allowed to say what I want on that thread, so have a good time at Canby

spam and freedom of speech are separated by context.

express your displeasure all you like in the thread you started about it.

no one disagrees they where in the wrong not giving you your award.

but dont spam the "Canby 2012" thread.

weve already been over this.

• Like 2

I am not allowed to say what I want on that thread, so have a good time at Canby

I plan to. And you should too. Piss and moan to DNW. I tried numerous times to get you on track.

Well that's unfortunate. I don't see how this will help any. It's OK to complain or rant even, but not going is like holding your breath. It'll show up in it's time. Rethink not coming to Canby.

I'll be damned if a plaque would stop me from going to the Canby Datsun event. There's simply too many new people to meet, old friends and cars to see and parts to haggle over. It's great knowing that everyone within 200 meters knows exactly what a Datsun is. Good times to be had. All rolled up in a 5 speed road trip???

fuck-yeah-aww-yeah-l.png

Canby, who's not going??? Well I'm not, not going!!!

I don't think anyone will argue this isn't shitty, on the face of it I agree. Complain to Dave Bothwell and have your say here to get what's yours, but do you think people won't go because of it?

I think this is wrong also as it deprives us of you, Rick and your Datsun. Please reconsider your stand. If you want to make a point and ask some awkward questions, you can't do it from home....

So who are we going to have in the caravan this year? Me, you, any others from Spokane? Joe may actually go with us too, depends on how busy he is, but I know he's interested. Gotta keep reminding him every so often, moreso as we get closer. I'm hoping for a mild spring so I can actually get out in the garage and potentially get the 510 finished. Either that or I'm driving the D21 again. Either way it's still good, but would like to actually drive the 510 again.

So who are we going to have in the caravan this year? Me, you, any others from Spokane? Joe may actually go with us too, depends on how busy he is, but I know he's interested. Gotta keep reminding him every so often, moreso as we get closer. I'm hoping for a mild spring so I can actually get out in the garage and potentially get the 510 finished. Either that or I'm driving the D21 again. Either way it's still good, but would like to actually drive the 510 again.

Bri and I will be in the 620. Not certain on anyone else from this neck going. Eric Garside maybe? havent heard from him. Probably same suspects as last year?

What is your guys planned route? Maybe we can get an even bigger caravan if you come west on the 90 then south on the 5. The caravan could pick up people near and around Seattle/Tacoma. Epic car train.

Not to mention if you make it to Tacoma I could tow a certain someone if they havent learned how to properly use the clutch... ;) :lol:

Damn Elmer, you're going to tow a truck behind your trailer that's hauling someone else's camping shit so that we don't have another truck with wheel wells rubbing on every slight bounce too...... we can make this even better, I'm sure of it! Just make sure to air up your shocks this time...... m'kay? :lol:

• Like 1

Damn Elmer, you're going to tow a truck behind your trailer that's hauling someone else's camping shit so that we don't have another truck with wheel wells rubbing on every slight bounce too...... we can make this even better, I'm sure of it! Just make sure to air up your shocks this time...... m'kay? :lol:

Naaa, the Idaho guys would just dead lift it onto the trailer, it is just a little 620, they not that big! Hell I would only need one strap to keep it from blowing off. :lol: And it would be 90 psi this time instead of 70 hehehe.

Not to mention if you make it to Tacoma I could tow a certain someone if they havent learned how to properly use the clutch... ;) :lol:

Yeah yeah. I dont think i will be having a clutch problem this year. I'm hoping to have my ka in. So there will be other problems. ollz