Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funds are so tight over here. If i was gonna go, I'd have to fly. May be going to Florida for a good portion of the summer.

I am DYING to go to Canby. I know monkeygirl is laugh.gif I'm hoping my situation makes a 180 before June. Oh and by the way, my birthday is June 11th laugh.gif

Funds are so tight over here. If i was gonna go, I'd have to fly. May be going to Florida for a good portion of the summer.

I am DYING to go to Canby. I know monkeygirl is laugh.gif I'm hoping my situation makes a 180 before June. Oh and by the way, my birthday is June 11th laugh.gif

Pick seatac or portland airport and we can scoop you up! Not sure about other caravans so there may be more options to make it cheaper, the Idaho guys could pick you up but beware, I heard they enforce the "rules of the road" :blink: :lol:

• Like 1

Fort Bragg is a city in eastern NC, home of Fort Bragg, us army base..but oh well..a girl can dream.

:lol: I know where its at, got plenty of army buddies that where there.

Im not a big fan of the south :mellow: high humidity, bugs, rednecks..... moar rednecks...

I did almost go to savannah college of art and design in GA

:lol: I know where its at, got plenty of army buddies that where there.

Im not a big fan of the south :mellow: high humidity, bugs, rednecks..... moar rednecks...

I did almost go to savannah college of art and design in GA

The humidity bothers me, bugs can be a problem sometimes, but not really....and there isn't as many rednecks here as you'd think, there are some, but whatevs... I want to move to Asheville in the mountains anyway, bunch of cute hipster girls, good booze, and food.

the only city I liked in cali was mammoth, and I think I helped ruin it, built 300+ trendy ass condos, and I heard they convenced them into it by saying they would build low income housing in town also..... They built >20... Sorry yall, i did have to pay cali state income tax while I was there.

lulz Iv been around..... and Iv decided Ill stick to the west coast as far as this country goes.

Oh we know you've been around, there are oics! :P

Monkey, c'mon now, get that 620 all spiffed up and drive to Canby!