wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Very good, like "Jackass" I think we should somehow up the ante with the clown shoes this year. Perhaps towing pumpkin on a bike with water skis for tires? :D

Maybe borrow D-Mikes spring compressor,and long board the field

Maybe borrow D-Mikes spring compressor,and long board the field

thats what a Canadian would do.

dang i cant wait either. too many friends that weekend. this year im camping in a tent not a 4wd tacoma. and nobody take dr's cookies. youll sleep real good and wake up like atom did

Well F me, I might have to forgo the turbo build and just stick the extra Z22 I have in the 510, just for the trip. I'll still build the turbo of course, but at the rate it's going, there are a lot of other things to do first.

I would like to see the autocross too, but that means I better get the 510 finished and drive it to Canby. Otherwise you're going to see a D21 on BFG ATs hauling ass through the cones! :D

Like this, only more body roll!:

autox150.jpg

I've got my two dattos I'm bringing. I don't know much about canby, this will be my first year going! There is free parking and then you pay to be in the corral right?

yup its $5 per day, per car to park with all the other cars but not be in for judging.