Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should head up 97 and we will meet you in Biggs and caravan the rest ofv the way :w00t:

im going up 97 then switching to 22 shortly after bend then ti 213 its the shortest route

canby crunch time!!! my list is as follows

finish wiring switched phone charger

swap valve covers to the polished one

check all fluids

adjust rear brakes

touch up tail light paint

fix headliner

wash wax and vacuum

burn hella new cd's for the trip

I think I'm going to try to install some new speakers for the trip. Mine suck currently. Plus I have a 5 hour vacuuming job getting Molly hair out of the truck! ;)

• Like 1

I don't wanna hear shit from you guys :P , I gotta pack my home and my dogs, drop pups at motel and then drop in on Canby Sunday. :baby: Then return to motel take nap then move to Danville, KY. :frantics: So would that qualify as most distance traveled? :D I dont think anyone is beating 3k... :confused: Did I forget to mention I hate moving? :no: The one upside is I am doing it in my Datto :thumbup: and my pups are going for one hell of a ride! :w00t:

Awww I know. :( Brianne is totally down for going, she would love it. But in 4 weeks we are making a 3140 mile trip to Maine and with all that entails we just don't have the extra money to spend getting to Canby. I am going to miss every one of you guys (and a few gals) like hella bad.

She does not have a dick. I know this.

Ha ha ha Funniest quote this month.

How does positrac on a plymouth work? It just does.

Positrack doesn't work on a Plymout. Plymouths use Sure-Grip. :huh: :) :P :D :lol:

Awww I know. :( Brianne is totally down for going, she would love it. But in 4 weeks we are making a 3140 mile trip to Maine and with all that entails we just don't have the extra money to spend getting to Canby. I am going to miss every one of you guys (and a few gals) like hella bad.

The way I see it.... you can't afford NOT TOO. :lol:

canby crunch time!!! my list is as follows

finish wiring switched phone charger

swap valve covers to the polished one

check all fluids

adjust rear brakes

touch up tail light paint

fix headliner

wash wax and vacuum

burn hella new cd's for the trip

got some things done before work

Ive got a pretty busy week here before canby. Mon tues wed are my last days of school, thursday is my girl's birthday, friday i grad-imicate, all night party friday night, then finally roll out whenever i wake up saturday...i gotta find time to wash/wax the truck and make a propper tranny tunnel cover, but that wont be too hard.