Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after much financial crunching, etc Mrs. Wildman and I decided we will be attending Canby! Going to camp and corral park and forego the judging. Looking forward to it!

You just made mine and everybody else's week. Glad your going one last time.

I second that about a vendor spot. Atleast for Saturday.

• Like 1

The way I see it.... you can't afford NOT TOO. :lol:

Mike, quit being all sensible...... ;)

Well, after much financial crunching, etc Mrs. Wildman and I decided we will be attending Canby! Going to camp and corral park and forego the judging. Looking forward to it!

I did it!!! I guilted him into it!!!

Alright Bill !!

• Like 1

Actually when HRH sent me a pm saying he would pay for me to go we realized it had to happen, we had to go. Going to use some credit but we will be there Friday! (And not letting Hrh pay lol)

Pretty shur Chet sed he gonna Spyke hiz hare too. :w00t:

Hahaha! Excellent! Yes, the guilt IS strong! It's going to be epic. Wish I had a gopro to film on the way. Bill, I didn't get a vendor spot this year. I'll be we can find someone else with a vendor spot and mooch in and drop off some stuff maybe. It seemed pretty informal last year. I completely forgot to pre-register, so I'm going to have to do it at the gate too. Missed the window for online stuff.

5 days to Canby...looking forward to it! Most likely I will be driving solo from Canada to Oregon and I will be leaving early Friday morning 8am :)

Lou and I will be catching the first ferry to Tsawwassen Fri morning. Maybe see you on the way.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou and I will be catching the first ferry to Tsawwassen Fri morning. Maybe see you on the way.

First as in 5:15 am?

We have to leave here by 230 am to be there

Last year we caught 7:45 :sneaky:

all this quoting madness is gettin hella lame... :lol:

my wife busted out a new sleeping bag, chair, and cooler for the trip, surprise and all!

so im set... hows bringin a grill? do i need to bring my own briquttes and fluid? im gonna get some carne and make tacos...

Sadly, you cannot bring charcoal. Only propane cook stoves. Fairground rules, probably from some dumbass who tipped over his coals at some point and started something on fire. Tacos sound good.

ive been on a taco kick for a bit now, and i feel that its the easiest thing to make... that and theyre amazingly tasty!

just gotta make some pico in bulk so ill have enough for the trip... i guess there is a fred meyer close to the fairgrounds tho... if i run out.. :lol: