Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

maykin babeez

I redy maed mah babeez.....but I duu loz to praktis :sneaky:

We are kool. We won't make a baby till Saturday night at canbee

Oh good, I'll wait until mid-coitus to start pulling your tent with the truck! ;)

• You hafta fight Jayden for them honors LOLZZZ

I haz the exkloosive rights to do a fotoshoot.....midcoutis, so yes Matt pleez wate till WE are all dun :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have anticipated, the forecast is being accelerated, and now sunday will be dry.

Friday rain.gif Overcast with rain showers. High of 63F. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Friday Night nt_chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain in the evening, then partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Saturday chancerain.gif Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 64F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Saturday Night nt_chancerain.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the evening, then mostly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 39F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Sunday partlycloudy.gif Mostly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 72F. Winds less than 5 mph.

all you Cali folks, we are having a pre canby get together and stay here in Datsunville norcal. Come crash on the couch, drink, tinker with and get up early , dont break down and drive to Canby the next day.

ps dont get mad when we drive faster, try and keep up thats is what makes it fun.

This will be thursday night the7th June

What time is this getting started?

Anybody know what's the earliest we can show up on Friday?

Pretty sure me and steve are heading up with the Sac town Caravan when they pass though this way. Im trying to figure out what time they think that will be. I will keep u in the loop larry if u wanna just cruise up with us.